Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Fewest points ever scored in 17 games?

You better believe it!

Man, we need ANOTHER "How bad are the Browns" thread ..... :rolleyes:

Opps, sorry, that was the Indians.
But there's plenty in the regular NFL thread.

Trading away all of your offensive weapons (Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow) and replacing them with rookies (Mohamed Massoquoi & Brian Robiskie) sure doesn't help the cause.

Probably would have worked out better had they integrated the rookie recvr's in WITH the Winslow's and Edwards. :rolleyes:

Changing GMs is like changing who lives in a house when you've already ripped up half the carpet. The new occupants have a different idea of what to replace that carpet with, and what to do with what remains.

The cause in the NFL for any team is to win, or at least do better. With the season lost, there's some compromise made to save $$ where possible, especially when it is as substantial as Quinn's bonus.

In 2-months to a year maybe we'll find out more about this situation when Mangini is out of a job and finally talking frankly about this season.

I could see the Browns rebuilding from scratch, fire everyone, all your players! They are are worthless and bring new personnel in like the Jaguars....they look much better than last year.

I do agree that Mangini has to go.
Bring big tuna to Cleveland (Bill Parcell)!

I'm not sure the Browns are attractive enough of a place for Tuna or any of the 'full control' guys to go. Same with the Cowboys (Jerry always has his say) and the Raiders (same as Browns, not an attractive option).

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.....

Browns coach Eric Mangini has returned to his secretive ways with his starting quarterback.

Mangini said Monday that he will wait until Wednesday to announce whether Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn will start next Monday night against the Baltimore Ravens. During Cleveland's bye week, Mangini said he would reveal his starter early this week.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4637730"]Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini again waits to name starting QB - ESPN[/ame]