Cleveland Browns

whodey? wedey!

Derek Anderson throws for a franchise tying record (in regulation) 5 TD's, Jamal Lewis runs for 216 yards (most since 1963) and Browns score 51 points (most since 1989).

Boo ya Bengal's fans!

What did they do LAST week ?

Jimbo

Go Steelers !!!

was it recorded in HD? because Cleveland Cbs didnt show it inHD, remember Browns are usually the team that dosent get the HD game.
Yeah it would seem strange that the game would be re-shown in HD when the CBS broadcast was not. Why would they hold back on the original telecast?

whodey? wedey!

Derek Anderson throws for a franchise tying record (in regulation) 5 TD's, Jamal Lewis runs for 216 yards (most since 1963) and Browns score 51 points (most since 1989).

Boo ya Bengal's fans!

The Brownies are playoff bound.

The Steelers are overrated. :neener

Actually ,they're not. Every one still thinks the Pats and Colts are better than the Steelers, and many are still picking the Ravens to win the division. If anything they're under-ratted, hell they might lose the rest of their games, no one knows, we'll find out at the end of the year.

If there is one thing we do know, it's that the Brownies wont make the playoffs.:neener:neener:neener

The Raiders got a lucky block. Oh well the Browns are learning!
Why why why are the Browns games always left off the HD list? 3 games so far and only 1 in HD!!! Wow

The funny thing about the game was that during the local broadcast, our local affiliate (WOIO-19) had a constant ticker at the bottom of the screen with a disclaimer that the Brown's game would not be broadcast in HD, as a result of a decision by CBS.

They must have been receiving a lot of angry calls the last few weeks on this matter. For those who want to follow the CBS HD schedule check this link........

http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedules/page/nfl

The Raiders got a lucky block. Oh well the Browns are learning!
Why why why are the Browns games always left off the HD list? 3 games so far and only 1 in HD!!! Wow

LMAO....I love it...could NOT have been that the special teams was good enough to get through....it was a "lucky" block....

LMAO....I love it...could NOT have been that the special teams was good enough to get through....it was a "lucky" block....

Talent and blocking kicks do not go together. It's all about being in the right position at the right time. It also helps that the guy who blocked the kick happened to be 6'7" and was boosted up by his teammates to get an arm on the ball.

Talent and blocking kicks do not go together. It's all about being in the right position at the right time. It also helps that the guy who blocked the kick happened to be 6'7" and was boosted up by his teammates to get an arm on the ball.

LMAO.....you lost. PERIOD. LUCKY is having a $100 bill fall from the sky...

As my buddy use to say....."shoulda, could, woulda...and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle...."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)