Cleveland Indians

i live in southwest ohio and i am still a fan of the Cleveland Indians even though i like the reds. I am so happy that the indians are in first place went to a game the first year that Jacobs field was open.

Doesn't really matter if they do win the division. I don't think they will survive the first round. They can't seem to handle the Angels, and looks to me like that's who they will get.

The Tigers looked beat after they backed their way into the playoffs last year. You know how that turned out. You never know what's going to happen in the playoffs. All I know is that, you can't win if you're not in. Got to love a good pennant chase!

Doesn't really matter if they do win the division. I don't think they will survive the first round. They can't seem to handle the Angels, and looks to me like that's who they will get.

Well, they DID split the 4 game series. So if the Tribe DOES clinch the Central, it should make for a good playoff matchup

The Magic Number goes down 1 game for every Tribe win or Detroit loss, so we have a chance to knock it down 6 games when we sweep those kittens next week.....

Kittens... Wow... the only comeback I can come up with for the "Indians" might get me kicked off the forum, so I will leave it alone.

I am almost positive it will be a great match up with the Tigers bats vs. the Cleveland Pitching. We have a great chance to take two games if we can Verlander, and Rogers to fall in the rotation during that series.

Serious Question:

Is Roger's still pitching? How old is he?

Did Maglio Ordoniez cut his locks yet? His hair is starting to look like that Yinzer Palamolu from Pukes-burgh!

What's really surprising is that there are still good tickets available for the 1st game against Detroit.

Decisions decisions decisions...! Bah! It's only groceries. Guess I'll attend in person. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts