Cleveland Indians

Each and every game of the final 9 game home stand (starting tonight) is available in glorious HD on either STO-HD or WKYC-HD.

Here's a comprehensive list......

Friday, September 14, 7:05pm Kansas City- STO
Saturday, September 15, 7:05pm Kansas City- STO
Sunday, September 16, 1:05pm Kansas City- WKYC
Monday, September 17, 7:05pm Detroit- STO
Tuesday, September 18, 7:05pm Detroit- STO
Wednesday, September 19, 12:05pm Detroit- STO
Friday, September 21, 7:05pm, Oakland- STO
Saturday, September 22, 7:05pm, Oakland- STO
Sunday, September 23,1:05pm, Oakland- WKYC

Each and every game of the final 9 game home stand (starting tonight) is available in glorious HD on either STO-HD or WKYC-HD.

Here's a comprehensive list......

Friday, September 14, 7:05pm Kansas City- STO
Saturday, September 15, 7:05pm Kansas City- STO
Sunday, September 16, 1:05pm Kansas City- WKYC
Monday, September 17, 7:05pm Detroit- STO
Tuesday, September 18, 7:05pm Detroit- STO
Wednesday, September 19, 12:05pm Detroit- STO
Friday, September 21, 7:05pm, Oakland- STO
Saturday, September 22, 7:05pm, Oakland- STO
Sunday, September 23,1:05pm, Oakland- WKYC

They might be, but Directv might not be showing them.

Wonder why I don't get all the Reds games then?

Which channel are the Reds broadcast on (FSN?) How many games does FSN commit to produce in HD? All home games or some? It may also have something to do with where you live. Possibly conflicts in programming?

Here in Cleveland, channel 96 seems to be the place that ALL of the Indians Home games are broadcast via STO-HD.

Tribe fans, it's time to unite and appreciate what we have right now in our hometown ball club. And If you haven't read this mornings column by critically acclaimed columnist Terry Pluto in The Plain Dealer, it is definitely worth the read. Enjoy.......

cleveland.com: Everything Cleveland

How long ago did Terry Pluto jump ship from the Akron Beacon-Journal and come on board with the PD??? :confused:

Shows how long I've been "out of it" as far as the local newspapers are concerned

I'm from Detroit. Tigers have squandered too many games over a six- to seven-week period for me to think they'll catch Cleveland Indians for the AL Central division title. The wild card is a focus, given New York Yankees and Seattle Mariners, and that there is still some time for wiggle room.

I'm from Detroit. Tigers have squandered too many games over a six- to seven-week period for me to think they'll catch Cleveland Indians for the AL Central division title. The wild card is a focus, given New York Yankees and Seattle Mariners, and that there is still some time for wiggle room.

Mariners are pretty much out of the picture now after the Tigers took the last series from them.

Indians are not AL Central champs yet, but they do seam to be winning alot of games that you would expect them to lose, being down in a few games in the ninth last week they pulled wins out of and again tonight.

Tigers can only keep winning and see what happens.

Jimbo

The Cleveland - Detroit series is the key to the Tiger's chances. Anything less than a sweep for the Tigers will kill our chances, see as there are only 9 games on their schedule after that. It would take a massive losing streak by either the Tribe or the Yanks for the Tigers to get to the playoffs.

How long ago did Terry Pluto jump ship from the Akron Beacon-Journal and come on board with the PD??? :confused:

Shows how long I've been "out of it" as far as the local newspapers are concerned

It's been about a month now. Sure nice to have him back covering all 3 of the major sports teams. But he also has a column on religion I saw today??!!

I don't know if they are ready to go all the way yet (hope they are), but looking at how this team played this entire year, I have a feeling that this is not the last time we will see Indians in the postseason.
Go Tribe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts