COD MW2

The only thing I don't like about the MP so far is everyone using the guns with the heart rate sensors. Makes it too easy for campers (which pisses me off)!

Reminds me of the Halo1 and Halo2 days, everyone yelling on the mics to the game host to turn off the "Gaydar" when setting up the game rules.

Yahtzee has weighed in with his verdict. Somewhat similar to mine, minus the MP complaints.

I do have to say though that the Special Ops mode was the one true shining point in the game for me as well. Still, that's not enough for me to throw down $60 for this. Hopefully I'll get my fill in tomorrow at my aunt's house with my cousin because apparently he's just bringing that game and no others, and I'm afraid my Guitar Hero/RB games will be left out in the cold.

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2@@AMEPARAM@@videos/config/1118-22139a6653c63911671a0c2a0e44d3b8.js@@AMEPARAM@@1118@@AMEPARAM@@22139a6653c63911671a0c2a0e44d3b8

I see that they have already added a couple new boards to the MP Free for All. Very good adds. I'm still loving the MP aspect of this game!

kind of disappointed in this game they hype it up as the best COD ever? graphics were nice but only took half the time to finish single player as compared to other COD games. i feel let down.:down

For some reason I can't sit and play this for more than an hour. I used to play COD4 alot more...this does look better but I cant really explain it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts