Combining XM and Sirius Subscriptions into one?

AntiMoz

Livin' the Dream
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 11, 2005
Western NY
I have subscriptions to both Sirius and XM. Long story short I have a portable Sirus unit that was installed in an old car and a new OEM XM radio in my new car. The Sirius subscription expires in September and I have two years to go on the XM subscription.

Has anyone heard of SiriusXM allowing the combining of accounts from the two "companies" so I can pay only $6.99/month to continue my Sirius account? If not, I'll just cancel my current Sirius account and wait for the new system agnostic receivers come out and add on a radio then. I really like Sirius' music content much better than XM.

From what Mel K. said on Stern, it is going to be quite a while before the systems are co-joined. It will probably happen late next year when the packages are available that will offer channels from both services. If I was you, contact Sirius by phone or email and see if they can do anything for you with the monthly price so you do not have to cancel both.

I spoke to Sirius Customer Support yesterday. They have no information on whether subscriptions will be combined. They said they should have additional information in a month or so...In the mean time I'm canceling my Sirius subscription until the hybrid radios come out and I can add it to my current XM sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts