Comedy Central in True HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How will we know if a movie we want to record on Comedy Central will be in HD? The guide doesn't show HD next to the shows when I am scrolling through the guide whereas other channels do. I went throughb about 4 days and didn't see the HD logo. I notice that this happens often when new channels get added. Is DirecTV going to eventually update this?

alot of HD channels misuse the HD icon. CMT says everything is in HD but barely anything actually is. FNC HD same thing, only the morning and primetime shows are, logo there 24/7. a lot of channels are the other way around: HD show, no HD logo. Probably just a mistake on the part of the person who writes the guide info.

What the...:confused:

Its always nice to be thaught of...but seriously, I've been laying kind of low lately...no need to rustle me up when I'm at rest, ok? ;)

Seriously, I wouldn't even have known my name was used in vain here hadn't I been seeking out whatever info I could find regarding the Viacom HD channels.

What the...:confused:

Its always nice to be thaught of...but seriously, I've been laying kind of low lately...no need to rustle me up when I'm at rest, ok? ;)

Seriously, I wouldn't even have known my name was used in vain here hadn't I been seeking out whatever info I could find regarding the Viacom HD channels.
In his defense it was a question to a comment that has since been edited. He was asking who Vampz was.

thanks Dodger:up
vampz i dont know u so how can i insult u? it clearly wasnt my intention. someone said "vampz" and i was like wtf?

No harm no foul..the thread history here wasn't too obvious and I too was like wtf? Sorry about that... ;)

I'll be signing autographs in the lobby after the show. :cool:

No harm no foul..the thread history here wasn't too obvious and I too was like wtf? Sorry about that... ;)

I'll be signing autographs in the lobby after the show. :cool:

like your new avatar vampz :D

I actually did catch something in HD the other day. It was Beer Fest. I recorded Super Troopers, but it wasn't in HD. There is absolutely no way to tell on the DirecTV guide what is going to be HD and what isn't going to be HD. I wish they would update their guide. Hopefully they will do that soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)