Comedy Central in True HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i didnt say they did. i said TBS does. pay attention!
:confused:
i have nothing against D*. but i have alot against channels stretching shows that were produced in 4:3 SD and stretching them to 16:9 without properly upconverting them and saying "look its HD"!
No mention of TBS that I can see, or any other channel for that matter in your post. Since this is a thread about CCHD, induction would only lead one to conjecture that you were taking about CCHD.

too bad your first post was declaring that CC HD wasnt doing HD, its not our fault you changed your tune midway thru the thread.

I didnt change anything. i said at least they DON'T stretch like TBS. does watching Comedy Central make people dumber?

i have nothing against D*. but i have alot against channels stretching shows that were produced in 4:3 SD and stretching them to 16:9 without properly upconverting them and saying "look its HD"!
Again, no mention of TBS is THIS post (the one I quoted). So, using inductive reasoning, in a thread about CCHD, it is only logical for one to induce that you were refering to CCHD.

Now you said you meant other stations like TBS. Fine, you made you point and most of us agree with you about TBS stretching their material.

Fail!

Fox, NBC, ABC and CBS are NETWORKS, using many affiliates to rebroadcast its programming.

calling TBS or CC a station isnt actually true, but a closer representation than the networks.

Who cares? Citing irrelevant facts is a classic debate tactic to draw attention away from the main issue being discussed. Whether or not TBS is a station, a network or a channel is not relevant to the points made nor is it the topic of the discussion.

ya well everyone else does it on the threads i created. i ask why D* doesnt have all the premiums that Verizon does and everyone starts talking about the technical aspects of Verizon, DirecTV, U-Verse, Dish Network.

i didnt say they did. i said TBS does. pay attention!

I didnt change anything. i said at least they DON'T stretch like TBS. does watching Comedy Central make people dumber?

are these comments necessary? you made your point very clear the 1st time. there is no need to hammer it in. are you aware of the forum rules? apparently not. maybe you should ask a moderator. you're going off topic,you're flaming others by using the name of a member as something negative,your posts are a bit rude. most of us are aware of the rules,i suggest you get familiar with them.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts