Comedy Central in True HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
slap.gif

ok back on topic. i wonder when The Daily Show and The Colbert Report and going to be in native HD...

i believe from what i've read that we might have to wait till 2010 for those two programs to go HD which stinks. we'll have other content to enjoy for now on CCHD. remember that tomorrow's south park at 10pm will be HD. even though they're reruns i'm really enjoying them.

i think tonights showing of jackass at 10pm might be in HD but i'm not really interested in that

How will we know if a movie we want to record on Comedy Central will be in HD? The guide doesn't show HD next to the shows when I am scrolling through the guide whereas other channels do. I went throughb about 4 days and didn't see the HD logo. I notice that this happens often when new channels get added. Is DirecTV going to eventually update this?

How will we know if a movie we want to record on Comedy Central will be in HD? The guide doesn't show HD next to the shows when I am scrolling through the guide whereas other channels do. I went throughb about 4 days and didn't see the HD logo. I notice that this happens often when new channels get added. Is DirecTV going to eventually update this?

so far the only thing I've seen in HD on it have been some newer South Park episodes, The Sarah Silverman Program, some stand up comedy specials and I think a movie. the infomercals it runs 12 hours a day are still in SD :(

so far the only thing I've seen in HD on it have been some newer South Park episodes, The Sarah Silverman Program, some stand up comedy specials and I think a movie. the infomercals it runs 12 hours a day are still in SD :(

So you have seen some a lot of HD programming on Comedy Central!

12 HOURS OF INFORMERCIALS A DAY???? :eek:
Now, I get it. Anything bad in your world is multiplied by 3. :D

And why would you complain that the infomercials they run between 4-8am Eastern aren't in HD anyway? They aren't in HD on Discovery HD or any other channel right now.

I dont care if infomercials are in HD. I don't watch them. Can anyone here honestly say they actually do?

This is a baited question. Let's see if he bits.

Hey TomCat,

how do you know they run 12 hours if you do not watch them?:D;):rolleyes:

Could not resist and i apologize to the moderator in advance.

Haha, I think he was being sarcastic about the number of hours, but that was funny:D

I'm confused, is this a D* thread about Comedy Central in HD or some other provider??

I am having the same problem. I just "happened" upon CCHD and the movie was in True HD. I hope they eventually get this updated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)