Comet TV

As I suspected, it looks like we're getting Comet on WTTV 4.3 // WTTK 29.3. I'd much rather have had Decades than Comet, but I guess Tribune's love for CBS only goes so far. ;)

Comet TV put out a press release today which confirms some Tribune stations will be carrying it as well. I have taken a guess that it is more likely to appear on whichever channel carries This TV in most markets--except Indianapolis where WXIN already has two subchannels while WTTV/WTTK has just the one.

- Trip

The affiliate list implies that it will replace GetTV on 2-3 at some point in the future but probably not at launch. I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude.

- Trip

It appears that my local Sinclair station won't be carrying it if the Wikipedia article is to be believed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Comet_affiliates

The Portland DMA moved down to #24 this year.

2.1 KATU - ABC
2.2 MeTV
2.3 getTV
They also own the Univision station too. Trip mentioned your market on his site

24: Portland, OR. The list says 23-3 with no call sign, but there is no 23-x in Portland. Similarly, Portland, ME has 2-3 listed and there is no 2-x there, suggesting someone flipped Portland, ME and Portland, OR. This would displace/replace Get TV and has no launch date, so I want to wait and see.

24: Portland, OR. The list says 23-3 with no call sign, but there is no 23-x in Portland. Similarly, Portland, ME has 2-3 listed and there is no 2-x there, suggesting someone flipped Portland, ME and Portland, OR. This would displace/replace Get TV and has no launch date, so I want to wait and see.
Your conclusion is logical.

Sinclair offered this press release on Monday:

http://sbgi.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/COMET-Release-FINAL.pdf
Sinclair press release said:
(BALTIMORE & LOS ANGELES) October 19, 2015 – Sinclair Television Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”), and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (“MGM”), announced that COMET, the first-ever 24 hour/7 day per week science fiction multi-channel network, which will feature more than 1,500 hours of premium MGM content, will premiere in over 60% of the country and over 65 million homes on October 31st of this year.

According to Rabbitears and the Fox 66 Wikipedia page, Comet replaces ZUUS Country Oct. 31. ZUUS is also being replaced by Comet on WCGV 24 in Milwaukee. I know wikipedia is not the most reliable, but if Rabbitears has comet on the station your looking for (which it is 66.2) then your good
Comet TV's website says 66.3 for WSMH. (Their finder is messed up - they mapped the DMAs to the ZIP codes wrong so to find Flint-Saginaw-Bay City, you have to enter Tucson AZ, which is 85701.)

a member in the Fargo area said that KRDK didnt launch/dropped AntennaTV on 4-3 and has a loop saying CometTV coming soon

a member in the Fargo area said that KRDK didnt launch/dropped AntennaTV on 4-3 and has a loop saying CometTV coming soon
Can confirm. Antenna programming stopped a couple of weeks ago. Replaced with infomercials, Now TV ID's the channel as COMET. (infomercial at this time)
(I hate their website. depends on 'flash' )