Computers 101

They might have meant msconfig from the run menu instead of ipconfig

ur idea is very good ,but it is difficult for a foreigner to look english article ,because it is so long ,anyway ,thanks !

hi i need to find out how to take my free to air set up that i have a primestar to and need to know what kind of hub i need to get and were to get it so i can get the enternet for free to if any one knows how to get it tell me i would love that Ron

hi i need to find out how to take my free to air set up that i have a primestar to and need to know what kind of hub i need to get and were to get it so i can get the enternet for free to if any one knows how to get it tell me i would love that Ron

what do you want to do? i'm confused
are you trying to get internet through your free to air system?

OK, so I feel that I need to start a thread that answers some of the most common questions I've heard or been asked. These range from simple to fairly complex.

To begin, I've been a computer geek since my very first computer (used them before this, but got into it about this time) an Apple II-C.

wow, the first computer I actually owned was an Apple IIc too with ProDos. I actually used my brother in laws account at NASA to log in and run a computer program I was writing for a structural frame analysis course in college via a dial up modem with it. The only alternative to it was to drive to the college and sit in front of a punch card machine.

Hi...
The article of yours is amazing,you have really done a nice job.the collection of the information in your article is simply very nice.the basic but very important topics you have selected.Please continue to sharing such information.Thank you for the comment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts