confused...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nthompson711

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
I was just kinda wondering...

Can you get the audio music channels from D* or E* LEGALY with a FTA system?

Not that that is inportaint to me, but from browsing the forums I keep on hearing that you can get audio channels.

I dont want to do anything to anger the MODs so I hope this is not out of line... :confused:

nthompson

DirecTV is a totally different setup so you can't get any of those

Dish on 119 you can get the mono and the CD audio (950-982 and whatever the mono ones are). Sirius is scrambled

ExpressVu (91 & 82) you can get the radio stations from Canada. The Galaxie audio is scrambled.

I have a LNB at 91 for Power 97 out of Winnipeg :)

You you can :D

The 70 + audio channels on 119 have been up for a while and I have been getting them since Oct 04. It's hard to beleave they are up and still free.

As Ice said 91W from Ca also has some intesting stuff.

Alls you need is an 18" dish and LNBF. I just picked one up the other day when I saw a guy pulling it down. Don't know why I stopped. I have too many already.

Also if you point an 18' dish at one a given sat you can tie a second LNBF off the side and get another bird 10 degrees away. Note you need to tip the dish or find the right lineup to get the second sat. Kind of a cheap man's dish 500 dish.

Good luck with setup.
nthompson711 said:
I was just kinda wondering...

Can you get the audio music channels from D* or E* LEGALY with a FTA system?

Not that that is inportaint to me, but from browsing the forums I keep on hearing that you can get audio channels.

I dont want to do anything to anger the MODs so I hope this is not out of line... :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)