Confused

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DMurphy

Original poster
May 26, 2006
Can someone tell me how to factory reset my captiveworks 600s premium. I got the unit and have pushed so many buttons on the remote that I have messed up the menus. Please help!!

Why do you need the reset? Has it messed up or have you lost all your channels!

I'm new at this but here goes. please understand that I really don't no what i am doing yet. I think the dish is pointed at Ku Galaxy 3 the strength is 85% and the quality is 66% but when i exit the installation menu back to the tv it says no channel. The manual that is with the unit is a little vague so I don't no what i am doing wrong.

once you lock onto a signal, you need to scan it in. Otherwise you will have the "no channel" on the screen

i have hit the auto button while in the Antenna Setting menu. is this considered scanning the signal?

scroll down until you get down at the bottom where the frequencies are listed. There shuld be an option for "start search" (see the picture below)

Make sure to scan "ALL". Yes some stuff will be scrambled but at least we can figure out what satellite you're on (if you're not on the correct one)

Attachments

• CW 03.JPG
    CW 03.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 167
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)