Contest - TWO Free GEOSATpro CK1 LNBFs, Clamps and US / Canadian Shipping

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I lucked into a 1.2 meter dish but it doesn't have an lnb yet so thats where I would test it first.

I would put this on the 6 footer that is wheeled out of the garage and used for checking out signals. The one I have now wont work with a couple receivers because the diseqc option doesnt work and that LNB I have C-Band is DIseqc 1

Plus I'd like to try it against 3 other LNB's I have

If I win one I would give up trying to mount a CorotorII on a DirecWay 39" elliptical. Since the CK1 comes with clamps, I'll also try my luck on C with the 3ABN 90.

I will mount it on my 10 footer that currently has only a C-band LNBF, so I can add Ku reception to it. Then it'll get twice as many sports feeds! :D:up

I would test this baby on my 10 foot channel master,I have a dual geosat cband lnb from sat av,so if it is as good as that one I could search for c/ku feeds on sunday on one dish.

I would replace the 15 year old Corotor II on my 7 1/2 foot KTI and test it to see if it resolves some problems I've been having with both Ku 4DTV and FTA signal locks.

As soon as I can start planting dishes I would put it on my 10 foot Winegard Pinacle to see what C band and KU I can pick up. There are a few satellites that have both C and KU that I want to watch. I do not have my list with me, but I think they are two. Thanks for the contest.

I would be testing it on my 67 inch mesh dish to see if it could get better signal on C-band than the current lnb and better Ku band than my current 90cm dish.

I need something for the old 1-meter dish in the backyard. Being able to use Ku to peak the dish would be a plus, then I can experiment with C-band.

I will install it on my 7.5 foot Cband dish to compare it to my BC621 C/KU feed that I now have.

i will save it for the 10' SAMI i have but not put up and when i get it up i will try it out :) never done c-band before, the current lnb is 30+ years old so dont know if that will do anything

If I win this contest I will probably test it out on my 6' Prodelin to see how it compares. After that I have this superdish mini bud "waste of time" project I started last August. (before anyone else says it).:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts