Contest - TWO Free GEOSATpro CK1 LNBFs, Clamps and US / Canadian Shipping

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well let's see.

I have tried the one I currently own on 3 of the current C-Band dishes that I have in operation, and have tried it on a motorized 1M Primestar dish too.

If I won, I would put the new one on my 8.5' Birdview Solid and see how it works there. :)

Oh man! This would be great for me to test those lnbf's on the 6' solid and the 7.5' mesh that I have sitting in my garage right now! My roof could be like Linuxman's setup!

I can think of a couple of ways I might use it. I have a 10' dish but it cannot pick up AMC-6 in the summer and early fall, due to neighbor's trees, so I might try it on an older PrimeStar dish that can see AMC-6 just to see if there is any hope of picking up the C-band signals on that. Or, I might just replace the aging C and Ku-band LNB's and feedhorn on the big dish, and get a DiSEqC controller for the positioner and then I could take my old analog receiver out of the mix entirely!

If I am a winner, no doubt about will bring out my 6' mesh dish or the 6' fixed dish to try this out. although i still have a 7.5' and a 10' mesh dish at the storage house. really like to try with the six footer. Really missed the C band for the last four years.

I am putting together a C-Band system for my Venezuelan neighbour. She desperately wants some tv from home. I want to get NSS-806 @ 40.5W as there are many of her favourite stations on it.

I need a different lnbf than the one that came with the 10' c band dish that I scrounged up. It does not have circular polarization, but I notice the ones in this contest do.

good luck all ...

I got a primstar dish for that c band

I got a primestar dish for the c-band. Would like to do something testing. So plz count me in.

ttfn

Josh

Would like to try C Band

I was just given a 1.2 meter dish that is setup for Ku. I would very much like to replace the LNB with a C Band LNBF and try the other BAND. :)

Thanks for doing the contest !

if I were to win....

I would know that my LNB was working correctly, I am working with used donated equipment to my hobby and I think I may be working with failing equipment :)

I would be able to put on my BUD and be watching FTA TV again :)

I bought a six foot prime focus dish a while back and to keep costs down I used a C band only LNBF. I'd like to experiment with a C/Ku combo to see if I can boost some of the marginal Ku signals on my 90cm dish.

Thanks SatAV!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts