Coolsat 8100 and Pansat 9200 HD audio issue.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jvinccler

Original poster
Mar 5, 2009
Miami
My Coolsat 8100 works great with all the S2-8PSK MPEG-4 HD FTA channels which I did tested, except two allocated in the Brazilian Star One C2 satellite. Hi def channels in this satellite have excelent pictures, but receiver did not discharge PIDS for audio. Manual audio PID entry does not work.

One friend who has a Pansat 9200 HD has the same problem. His receiver download "0000" values for audio PID´s in these channels. Also, manual entry of audio PID does not work.

Some clue about this problem ? :confused:

Thanks in advance. :)

I realize Lyngsat may not be correct or up to date, but could you specify which of the channels at 70° w you were discussing?
Are we talking about C-band?
They don't seem to be available in North America, so testing may be difficult. - :rolleyes:
But, there's always a chance someone on this forum will have an idea for you to try.

Re the manual entry not working, that is expected. If the audio is not normal mpeg audio, manual entry won't work. Re why the Coolsat doesn't scan it in, assuming that it's AC3 audio, perhaps it's a weak transponder and there are errors. I've had situations where the Coolsat had trouble scanning in channels that were marginal, however usually the channel doesn't come in at all.
However, it may be that the audio isn't mpeg or AC3, but something like that Dolby-E, or whatever they call it. If that's the case, you simply can't receive it. Need to find someone with TSREADER to see what kind of audio it is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

down loader v1.1 and sv 360 premier

Coolsat pro loader

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)