Coolsat issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kf6gse

Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Baja Caligornia Sur, Mexico
Anybody know how to implement the coolsat 6000 fix? I've picked up two units new from ebay and connected to 1.2 dish at G10. On receiver sees all the channels I expect and play well. The other won't see any of the channels. I've reflashed the factory flash from coolsatusa with the same results even after a factory reset. I downloaded from this site the coolsat fix but have my doubts of how to install it. Any advise would be great.
Neusat Sp6000 1.8 G10 Pansat 2700 1.2 AMC5 Coolsat 6000 1.2 nimiq2

Thanx for response, I downloaded the CS6000 fix from this website. It is a small file 7.18 kb compared to the factory flash of 827 kb or so. I have never installed a fix such as this. But rather, new bins when needed. The last blind scan I did with this receiver yeilded about 10 channels unlike all my other receivers when aimed at G10R. I figure there is something wrong in the way this unit is installing the factory flash. Any help would be great.

Thanx for the response, The fix is a file CS6000 fix I downloaded from this site. Just don't know how to implement the file. It is about 7.2 kb compared to the normal bin of around 827 kb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts