Cricket World Cup 2011

Also guys, since late night yesterday I am getting Willow Cricket .. I think it is free preview for next couple of days.!

Hmm.. probably. I notice that even Star Vijay (583) and NDTV Imagine (574) are also available.

Hi Matt - can you double check if the PPV will be available on all receivers or just one? I went to the Dish CSR twice, both said all TVs on your account can view it if you order online.

I concur with ucfgnome. I tried 3 CSR's and all of them confirmed that it will be available on all receivers on your account.

MattG - Can you please confirm as I need to make decision this coming week to purchase ICC World Cup 2011 package from Dish via PPV or buy it online from Willow.

Yes , i called 5 csr's same thing

Ii called five separate csr's and they told me it is available on all receivers if you call 800 number, so i believe that is rite cause they have computer codes on their screens that tell you this. I know they are trying to fight piracy receivers at different locations but that is what their audits are for , i have been audited 3 times, and they have veriified all the receivers are mine.

Ii called five separate csr's and they told me it is available on all receivers if you call 800 number, so i believe that is rite cause they have computer codes on their screens that tell you this. I know they are trying to fight piracy receivers at different locations but that is what their audits are for , i have been audited 3 times, and they have veriified all the receivers are mine.

I know most of PPV and I say most of are always actived on all receivers. Well I really hope that is true in this case since there will be lot of unhappy customers calling Dish on Feb 19 about not being able to watch PPV on their receivers. I am holding off for a day on purchase. I hope they will show warm up matches starting on Sun.

I have allready purchased the event but I just checked they are not showing the warm up matched.

Looks like ICC WC 1st match will be live starting tomorrow as per willow.tv website schedule below. Seems to me DN will hopefully show starting tomorrow. Channel 454 does show PPV sport HD as description and nothing else so far.. Sun Feb 13 2011 03:00 CST Warm-Up Match - India v Australia. M Chinnaswamy Stadium. Bangalore

Hi Matt - were you able to check about the package being able to be viewed on multiple receivers on one account as many CSRs are stating?

Also, do you know if the stream will start tomorrow.

Thans

myvoip07 said:
Looks like ICC WC 1st match will be live starting tomorrow as per willow.tv website schedule below. Seems to me DN will hopefully show starting tomorrow. Channel 454 does show PPV sport HD as description and nothing else so far.. Sun Feb 13 2011 03:00 CST Warm-Up Match - India v Australia. M Chinnaswamy Stadium. Bangalore

Ind vs Aus warm-up game is live on willow cricket at 3am CST

Last edited:
Are you saying it is available on Willow Cricket Channel on Dish Network or on willow.tv itself? I still don't see it as a scheduled program on Willow Cricket Channel on Dish Network ?

vdsz said:
Are you saying it is available on Willow Cricket Channel on Dish Network or on willow.tv itself? I still don't see it as a scheduled program on Willow Cricket Channel on Dish Network ?

Check on cricket.willow.tv which is schedules for willow channel on dish as well as directv and as far as them they are showing warm up matches live for free I guess

vdsz said:

It is available on willow cricket channel on dish. Check the schedules at cricket.willow.tv.

Hi Matt - were you able to check about the package being able to be viewed on multiple receivers on one account as many CSRs are stating?

Also, do you know if the stream will start tomorrow.

Thans

I have checked, and double checked. ICC will only be available on ONE receiver per account. The first game in our schedule starts on 2/19/11 at 3:30am (EST).

DVR Matches?

Are we able to DVR the matches? And if yes, are there any restrictions on how long we can save them? Just wanna confirm so I can watch the imp ones at sane times.

I have called dish network atleast 6 times and all of the reps are saying that it will be available on all the receivers.

I have checked, and double checked. ICC will only be available on ONE receiver per account. The first game in our schedule starts on 2/19/11 at 3:30am (EST).

MattG,

There is lot of ambiguity here. What you are saying totally contradicts what we have heard from 100's of Dish Phone Reps. Nobody knows if we will be able to watch it on all receivers or not.

Is there an official policy document from Dish Network which states what PPV events will be available on all receivers and which ones won't. Your customers are buying on pretext of what Phone reps are saying. I seriously hope we get clarity here soon.

Tempted to buy package. if you sign up do you get not only TV on Dish but streaming through Willow.tv. Also would like to know how much will be HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)