CSI: New York

Good thing Comcast has extensive VOD. Tivo decided to reset at 50 minutes in. Great episode. Glad Christine's OK and didn't get written out. Mac deserves a little happiness after everything he's been through.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 16

Friday, February 15, 2013

"Blood Actually": On Valentine's Day, Mac and the team investigate three tales of love gone wrong.

S~

Last 2 of the season.

Season (Series?) Finale

Friday, February 22, 2013

"Today is Life": When an unarmed man is shot by police, community uproar forces Mac and the team to resolve the case quickly.

S~

Was good show last night but typical Valentines Day Show and next weeks show looks like great Season Finale and why so early for a Finale? :)

Good finale last night. Definitely some finality with everyone happy and Mac proposing. No cliffhanger in case it is cancelled. Hope it doesn't.

S~

Great season finale last night and with Mac proposing was nice touch and hope it is back next year :)

Its' ratings did not pick up at all last night. Cancellation is almost certain, IMO.

NF is now streaming the first eight seasons of CSI:NY. Season 9 will probably be added once CBS's fall season starts.

S~

Digging up an old thread to wish Gary Sinise a happy 60th. I also hope he does well in the Criminal Minds spin-off. Miss him on TV.

S~

Last edited:
Digging up an old thread to wish Gary Sinise a happy 60th. I also hope he does well in the Criminal Minds spin-off. Miss him on TV.

S~
Gee I was hoping you were going to announce CSINY was in syndication on a channel I get. I still think it was the best of the CSI shows. Surprised to see Gary Sinise is close to my age.

I wish they would have brought it back instead of all of these shows that didn't make it. It's on TNT Wednesdays and Thursdays. I think you can watch it on either NF or Hulu. Can't remember where I saw it.

S~

I wish they would have brought it back instead of all of these shows that didn't make it. It's on TNT Wednesdays and Thursdays. I think you can watch it on either NF or Hulu. Can't remember where I saw it.

S~
Thanks it is NF and it took a generic search for CSI for it to show up on DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts