CSI: New York

I thought this episode was really well done. You don't see shows doing that too often

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 6

Friday, November 2, 2012

"The Lady in the Lake": The team is thrust into a twisted fairy tale when a woman dressed in a ball gown is found at the bottom of a pond in Central Park.

S~

Jimbo said:
Oddly, this sounds like one several years ago.

I thought the same thing, but maybe that was a woman in the park, or perhaps a different show all together. They seem to blend into one show anymore.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 7

Friday, November 9, 2012

"Clue:SI": When a psychiatrist's (Tara Summers) patients are systematically murdered, the CSIs are forced to play a game as they pursue the killer.

S~

I thought the same thing, but maybe that was a woman in the park, or perhaps a different show all together. They seem to blend into one show anymore.

It was different (same show though) the other one was inn the middle of winter IIRC

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 8

Friday, November 16, 2012

"Late Admissions": A student from an elite prep school is murdered; Lindsay returns to Montana to visit her dad and face past issues.

S~

Really good episode last night. Loved, even though tragic, the Montana back story. Off next week for Thanksgiving.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 9

Friday, November 30, 2012

"Blood Out": When Detective Lovato's cover is accidentally blown, the team investigates the Latin gang she infiltrated.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 10

Friday, December 7, 2012

"The Real McCoy": The team investigates at a speak-easy when one of its owners is murdered and $10,000 disappears; Adam has an unusual day off.

S~

Nah. I hadn't even checked my timers yet. I wasn't expecting it with the Cotton Bowl on that night.

S~