CSI: New York

I liked it. The story left it open for either scenario. I for one hope this one stays over Miami. Kills me that no matter how much I like The Good Wife, it is CBS's lowest rated show and it's surviving.

S~

LOVE the Good wife . It is one of the most interesting, intriguing shows on tv. Now as for Csi Miami, they ended with a wrap up of the story like they could stop it there. Everyone was eating together in a restaurant enjoying each others company like a family. So if they cancel that show , you already got your closure.

I liked it. The story left it open for either scenario. I for one hope this one stays over Miami. Kills me that no matter how much I like The Good Wife, it is CBS's lowest rated show and it's surviving.

S~

My only complaint is that CSI: NY (and fans) deserved to know that it would be the final season - at least serve notice at mid-season so the show can go out with a bang. Anyway, I'm hoping it comes back for another season...but I just don't have that warm & fuzzy feeling.

See. I had a feeling that's the way it would go. Wish Unforgettable wasn't going, though. I liked that show. Knew NYC22 would not make the cut.

S~

My only complaint is that CSI: NY (and fans) deserved to know that it would be the final season - at least serve notice at mid-season so the show can go out with a bang. Anyway, I'm hoping it comes back for another season...but I just don't have that warm & fuzzy feeling.

I do, I have a feeling CBS is only getting rid of 1 of them and that would be Miami, as mentioned earlier, the last show this year did a nice job of wrapping up loose ends.

teachsac said:
Rob Morrow, from Numbers, will guest star over the first two episodes of Season 9 as a recently released aarsonist who is called upon by the CSI team.

CSI: NY Casts Rob Morrow in Season 9 Arc - TVLine

S~

Nice to see him working after his new series did the Fosberry (i.e., flopped) on ABC.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

News:

1. 18 episodes ordered for the season
2. Natalie Martinez joins the cast in a recurring role as an NYPD detective who works closely with Flack
3. Episode four will be narrated by songs from Green Day's New albums "!Uno!", "!Dos!", and "!Tre!"

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)