CSI: New York

Easily my favorite. Unfortunately, it won't be back until March 30th after Gifted man ends its season.

S~

Looks like old Swanni of Tv predictions is saying that Cbs won't renew this show for another season. Too repetitive in nature and getting too predictable. I would say ALL the CSI shows are getting like that after all these years. How many ways can you kill someone ? The flashy computer tech images are also getting predictable on all of them too. Maybe time to retire the entire Franchise of shows after this year and start with something else.

I didn't watch CSI: NY for many years (didn't have time for three CSIs and it was my least favorite). However, I started watching three years ago and it was my favorite of the CSIs for the past couple years...until this year. All of a sudden it got old and stale. I would not be surprised if CBS cancelled both NY and Miami. We shall see.

Only on CBS can shows be considered for the chopping block that average 10-11 million viewers. NBC would kill for a series that produced those numbers.

S~

Final Run?

Let's hope not, especially from what I've heard about the finale. Not a way to end the series. Still my favorite.

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Flash Pop": The investigation of a lab tech's murder reveals strange similarities to a cold case from the 1950s; the team catches a glimpse of what goes on in the lab.

S~

We used to watch the LV one before they killed off all the original characters. Couldn't take the Miami one...NY was pretty good but we just got burned out on all of them.

Next Episode

Friday, April 6, 2012

"Kill Screen": The CSIs suspect a murder may be related to a high-stakes video gaming tournament.

S~

Hopefully ratings pick back up after its hiatus. Down 1 million to 9.44 from its February episode. Friday was down overall for all shows.

Next Episode

Friday, April 27, 2012

"Sláinte": The team investigates when a body is found dismembered and left on four street corners.

S~

teachsac said:
Friday, April 27, 2012

"Sláinte": The team investigates when a body is found dismembered and left on four street corners.

S~

Gotta love an episode about someone being drawn and quartered. Hopefully the killer will escape to an episode of Criminal Minds. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Next Episode

Friday, May 4, 2012

"Unwrapped": The team goes to a housing project in Brooklyn, N.Y., to investigate the murder of a successful businessman.

S~

Season Finale

CBS keeps advertising it as such, so let's hope. Defintely can't leave us like this.

Friday, May, 11, 2012

"Near Death": Mac fights for his life after being shot, and the team tries to bring the person responsible to justice.

S~

Restrictions content on channels?

Dig on USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)