CSI: New York

CBS canceled their scheduled programming Friday because of the World Series being extended because of the rain delay and aired repeats of Gifted Man (Pilot), CSI: Miami, and CSI: NY.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, November 4, 2011

"Get Me Out of Here": The CSIs investigate when a fraternity prank goes awry on Halloween and a pledge master is left for dead in an open grave.

S~

Rescheduled episode from last week.

Next Episode

Friday, November 11, 2011

"Crushed": When news of a high school house party goes viral, resulting in overcrowding, a collapsed porch and a teenage girl's death, the CSIs must use social media to uncover the truth about how she died. Meanwhile, Jo's final case at the FBI returns to haunt her.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, November 18, 2011

"Crossroads": As the CSIs investigate the assassination of a judge, Jo comes face-to-face with a criminal from her past.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, December 2, 2011

"Means to an End": When an important witness turns up dead, Jo is caught up in the dangerous investigation of the suspected rapist who was freed on her watch in D.C.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, January 6, 2012

"Clean Sweep": When a charred body turns up, it looks like a cage fighter was murdered by his stalker.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, January 13, 2012

"Who's There": A home invasion turns out to be more complicated after information about the residents is revealed.

S~

Next Episode

Friday, February 3, 2012

"Brooklyn 'Til I DIe": The team investigates when a role-playing game ends in a death and a kidnapping.

S~

I have been passively following CSY: NY this season. Offhand, I get the feeling CBS is going to cancel either CSI: NY or CSI: Miami. We shall see...

We discussed the same possibility with them last year, and they were brought back, here's hoping they bring them back again next year !

We discussed the same possibility with them last year, and they were brought back, here's hoping they bring them back again next year !
Yep, CBS kills to many before their time... and I've started not replacing those they killed with CBS programs... ;) Ghost, Cold Case, Medium, 2.5 ... I picked up House again because they (Chuck Lorre) killed Charlie :D

Jimbo said:

If CBS follows their pattern of introducing three new dramas in the fall that means one of the CSIs will be canceled...assuming Unforgettable and A Gifted Man are canceled.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I have been passively following CSY: NY this season. Offhand, I get the feeling CBS is going to cancel either CSI: NY or CSI: Miami. We shall see...

Could be Miami. They have a shortened season this year with only 19 episodes and the new series NYC 22 premieres in its time slot April 15th. I personally like NY way better than Miami.

S~

Could be Miami. They have a shortened season this year with only 19 episodes and the new series NYC 22 premieres in its time slot April 15th. I personally like NY way better than Miami.

S~

That makes sense, but the folks at TVbytheNumbers have CSI: NY on the likely cancellation list and CSI: Miami on the likely renewal list. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Next Episode

Friday, February 10, 2012

"The Ripple Effect": Investigations into two, seemingly unrelated, murders leads to a surprising conclusion.

S~

I like NY then Miami and never really got into the original one ...

Originally I liked Miami better than NY, in the last few years, it's the other way around.

Never liked New York , love Miami and like the original CSI second . I think it depends on where you live in the country ,whether you like one city show over another. I just don't care for N.Y. stereo typed characters: Italian Guidos, thick Brooklyn accents, MOB ties to everything. It has been done and done and done and done. Boring.

Never liked New York , love Miami and like the original CSI second . I think it depends on where you live in the country ,whether you like one city show over another. I just don't care for N.Y. stereo typed characters: Italian Guidos, thick Brooklyn accents, MOB ties to everything. It has been done and done and done and done. Boring.
Hey I get the Distants & watch the NY late news, you do hear quite a few accents when they interview folks on the street... ;)

I don't live around any of the cities and like them 1.NY, 2. Miami and 3rd LV.

Restrictions content on channels?

Dig on USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)