D* HD Extra Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cwbuckley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
EL Paso
Yesterday I got D* installed. No problems other then I didn't get the 3 premiums that I was told I would get, so I called them and had no problem getting them turned on. Only no HD on the free premium. Anybody else getting HD on the free premium channels? Also asked about the additional charge for the HD Extra Pack. I was told that it would be free until 12/15/07 after that date if I want it, it will cost me an extra $5 a month. The person that I talked to on Sunday about setting up the install said that I would be grandfathered in. To me that means that the extra pack should be free without any extra charges. What is your opinion on this.

I was told something similar but when I pressed for clairification, I was told the 'grandfathering' meant there would not be a price increase (supposedly sometime between now and November) for anyone already signed up. Any new signups after the increase pay, well, the new price.

ther will be no grandfathering that I am aware of being a CSR I know that's its a free preview untill 12/15 6 channels will be available. The reason for the charge is that they are only broadcast in HD from what I understand.

ther will be no grandfathering that I am aware of being a CSR I know that's its a free preview untill 12/15 6 channels will be available. The reason for the charge is that they are only broadcast in HD from what I understand.
Then D* should take them and downrezz SD copies.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)