D11 Receiver?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My eyes are not what they used to be, so I can't tell you what the FCC ID on the H-10 is. However there is an FCC ID number on the back of the remote that I can read. It's MG32081 The remote for the H-10 may look like the remote used on most of the newer receivers, but it's not the same. The remote for the H-10 has an extra button on the upper left hand corner. (Format) The model number for the H-10 is RC-24 while the remote for most of the others is R-16

rockaway1836 said:
My eyes are not what they used to be, so I can't tell you what the FCC ID on the H-10 is. However there is an FCC ID number on the back of the remote that I can read. It's MG32081 The remote for the H-10 may look like the remote used on most of the newer receivers, but it's not the same. The remote for the H-10 has an extra button on the upper left hand corner. (Format) The model number for the H-10 is RC-24 while the remote for most of the others is R-16

The remote SHOULD be the same for all the new HD receivers. I know that its not the same as the remote with SD receivers like the D10.

JimONeill said:
Anyone have more information?

Yes, I have. :p

There is a Philips D11 as well.
The D11 is *not* MPEG4 compatible. I don't know where charper got the feeling it could be.
It's a basic box with more or less the same features as the D10. (It's going to replace it).

Compared to the D10, it has a USB port added, is a tad smaller with a slighltly revamped front panel.
It shares the same remote and same User Interface (with Active) as the D10 and the R15.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts