D12 Satellite Launched!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh, I can think of a few sports additions I would like. Gameplan in HD for one. The college hoops package in HD would be nice. However, the main one I want is ESNPU in HD. After that, national HD or sports, it wont bother me one bit.

That said, I hope more national HD is added for those that want it. On the flip side, I hope the sports additions are added for those customers as well.

well if they add more sports and ppv but nothing else,that will probably do it for me. we already have more sports than anyone else. i'm ok with espnu hd but other content should be added for those who want more than just the most sports.

Isn't gameplan already on the HD RSN's?

Some of the games are, but in the Gameplan package they arent. Which means it is probably something to do with ESPN, and the sat going up wont change anything. It is still something I would be interested in IF it were available.

As it is now, you can get some of those games anyway with the sports package. Some you cant.

well if they add more sports and ppv but nothing else,that will probably do it for me. we already have more sports than anyone else. i'm ok with espnu hd but other content should be added for those who want more than just the most sports.

I can understand that. What channels are you looking for?

Some of the games are, but in the Gameplan package they arent. Which means it is probably something to do with ESPN, and the sat going up wont change anything. It is still something I would be interested in IF it were available.

As it is now, you can get some of those games anyway with the sports package. Some you cant.
So you basicly need game plan ,and Sports pack to get the most HD games?
Glad I stayed away from Game plan this year. I got enough games this year. Plus I got to see Every Gators game anyway.

So you basicly need game plan ,and Sports pack to get the most HD games?
Glad I stayed away from Game plan this year. I got enough games this year. Plus I got to see Every Gators game anyway.

Yeah, for SEC fans, gameplan is more or less useless to see those games. Or at least they are in my area. I can watch each and every one of them on one channel or another in HD. The ones that come on the gameplan channels are just simulcast in SD. I am loving this new ESPN/CBS contract!!!

Gameplan would be good for me to get extra Southern Miss games, but again, right now, its only in SD, and TERRIBLE SD at that. They worst looking channels on D* IMO

ESPNU isn't what I refer to as a Sports channels. Yes its Sports , But its a national network. Which would be OK in my book. But adding Noting but FSN's and Exclusive seasonal HD channels. We have enough of these.

ESPNU isn't what I refer to as a Sports channels. Yes its Sports , But its a national network. Which would be OK in my book. But adding Noting but FSN's and Exclusive seasonal HD channels. We have enough of these.

Well, I dont think there are many RSNs left to add that we dont already get, so I wouldnt worry about that too much.

PPV, who knows. I am hoping they dont add more of those either.

Well, I dont think there are many RSNs left to add that we dont already get, so I wouldnt worry about that too much.

PPV, who knows. I am hoping they dont add more of those either.

There are still a number of part time RSN's that they might decide to add as full time, FSN Houston is one that comes to mind.

There are still a number of part time RSN's that they might decide to add as full time, FSN Houston is one that comes to mind.

Yeah, there are some. I just wouldnt think there are many.

I could never come back to D* without the
Travel Channel HD
MavHD
East and West HD local Options

Sorry But for me and the Wife, to not have West Channels would be a Huge Option loss.
This is what Satelite TV used to be all about , The freedom to have a veriety of Locals from all around the USA. The laws and Cable shot that down for us, So for me to have this option with E* is a Huge benifit, when it comes to News and Sports.

I'll answer this one for BOB.
I go into the D* forums because I have an intrest in Direct TV.
If D* would Improve on the Few request I have then, Its Possible that D* would be considered an option in the future.
Tiptoing around everything D* does , Isn't going to make improvements on anything. Not saying you" REY"
Their DVRs have improved , But not enough for the amount of YEARS they have had to profect it!
E* has Flaws too, But IMO D* needs more work then E* does, as Far as equipment, Lease costs, and Package options.
D* is Geared ONLY to Sports fans.
E* is Geared to Just about everyone with their Over all programming.
E* has More Premiums, More National channels, More Adult channels, More
A La Carte, More Music, better equipment, cheaper equipment leases. And way more Base Package Options Starting from $9.99 per month all the way to $102.99 per month.

If D* would Improve in these areas , They would be unstopable.
People like sports I agree, But D* been around long enough that they should be able to cater to everyone.

What he said :D :)

I could never come back to D* without the
Travel Channel HD
MavHD
East and West HD local Options

Sorry But for me and the Wife, to not have West Channels would be a Huge Option loss.
This is what Satelite TV used to be all about , The freedom to have a veriety of Locals from all around the USA. The laws and Cable shot that down for us, So for me to have this option with E* is a Huge benifit, when it comes to News and Sports.

Dish lets you have the west hd feeds in PA? I thought they put an end to that a while ago.

Dish lets you have the west hd feeds in PA? I thought they put an end to that a while ago.
All American Direct who does DNS service for E*
Lets me Have the BIg 4 LA in HD, Big 4 SD in San Fran
Big 4 In Chicago HD and Big 4 in NY in SD.
Right Now I have CBS LA HD, Fox HD LA
Fox Chicago HD.

All American Direct who does DNS service for E*
Lets me Have the BIg 4 LA in HD, Big 4 SD in San Fran
Big 4 In Chicago HD and Big 4 in NY in SD.
Right Now I have CBS LA HD, Fox HD LA
Fox Chicago HD.

Do they let anyone have them or only customers that are outside the grade B contour of the local OTA station?

So this thread has turned into another Directv sucks and Dish is great from a few of our model members. Another positive thread gone down the tubes. I am not sure why all of these threads have to turn out this way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)