DAC invites its three Heisman finalists

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
Big surprise here. Reggie Bush, Matt Leinhart and Vince Young. I think we all know who will win. If Bush doesn't win then the Heisman has lost all validity. Vince Young would deserve it if Reggie wasn't playing but he is the "most outstanding" player in college football.

One beef I have is why did they only invite 3 finalists? I realize that beyond the winner it doesnt really matter but IMHO Brady Quinn deserved to be there. I know he won't win but should be the front runner next year and most agreed that he was fourth in the voting and I think he deserved the honor of being invited.

Reggie Bush all the way. And my USC Trojans will win the Rose Bowl :music:

As a UT fan, I am going to have to go with Bush also. He had some awesome games this year. Vince will finish 2nd in the voting, but that doesn't matter. I'd rather VY not win it anyway. I have seen what happens to QB's that win it. Just ask Jason White.

I was at the USC vs ND game and Bush was incredible. Anytime he touched the ball we held our breath because you know he could take it to the house. He is the most exciting player since Rocket but he is a lot better than Rocket.

I don't know if I could pick a team to win the Rose Bowl. Both have very potent offenses. Bush may be the difference maker, he really was against ND. He really knows how to give that EXTRA PUSH ;)

ESPN Covers BCS Hearing

Burnett to Blue Jays; Reds' Casey dealt to Pirates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts