Day Late, dollar short

llpalmer70

Original poster
Aug 17, 2006
I have had a trial copy of TT for years, always going to register. I finally decided to, and XM site showed up. Well tonight for the heck of it I tried to register it again. To my suprise I got all the way to the cart, and was given a choice to pay by credit card or paypal. I chose paypal, and it launch a paypal site for me to login. Funny all I needed to do is press pay to conclude the transaction. Do you think It would he went through? http://www.satelliteguys.us/images/smilies/confused.gif

This happened to another poster, where, he did the same thing - even tho we've been talking about how the COMPANY IS JUST NO MORE and the stupid people over there are the most retarded untruthful individuals. He went and paid for it.

Over the next course of a week, someone, no one even knows who or how, got his order to go thru and got him his serial numbers and everything works.

It's going to be a risk that none of us can help you decide to take.

Good Luck.

Also - there are other solutions out there - why the defunked crappy report back to the mothership software TT do you need?

More Info...

Also - there are other solutions out there - why the defunked crappy report back to the mothership software TT do you need?

What other software will copy audio from my XMPCR and put it into mp3 format and catalog it?

Unfortunately TT was the only one to automatically break up individual MP3s and label them with the XM information for artist and album. As to other software, there are other discussions in other threads covering this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)