Deluxe Music

Status
Please reply by conversation.
on the transponder where Deluxe Music was before I noticed ystrday that there is some strange channel, some religious one.
So DxM will be prob. 2morrow on diff transp. than it was , if hopefully will be.

maybe he was talking one about religious Maharishi one.. or whatever it is called .. it's there..

Deluxe Music was good but guess they missed their on launch date think was Oct 1 but since went down because of problems in Paris i have being having doubt's the channel would make it back.
I gave being running few things about channel that lead to believe it will not be back would be nice if Dr. Oliver Schaper would chime in let kown what's really going on for now believe the rumors s'ill statement is made by Deluxe Music people.

Tony :)

Any word on when Deluxe music will be available? I rescanned for it several times this weekend. I did manage to add a channel on the same TP (12152H) but not Deluxe. I have the VPID programmed but still nothing.

I can't pick up the Tube. Its signal doesn't even register on the quality meter for me. If only we could convince them to switch to a different transponder. They must be losing a lot of audience.

Remember that (in my experience) channels usually launch after their scheduled launch.

Continuing Issues with THE TUBE

TiminMb said:
I can't pick up the Tube. Its signal doesn't even register on the quality meter for me. If only we could convince them to switch to a different transponder. They must be losing a lot of audience.

I keep having this same problem every so often and I don't know what is causing it. For over a week I did not tweak or move my C-Band dish (the FTA DVB dish is connected to the Ku side). The G10R feeds stayed up and working for most of the week. Then I lost all the stuff associated with "The Tube" but still had the other transponders. Signal strength seemed to pulse quite a bit. I used PiP to monitor the FTA receiver (tuned to TUBE TP and scanning) while watching regular TV using the DISH Network receiver. Every so often the QUALITY would jump up and then disappear again. This went on all night (until the blackout). The next night the Tube was back again with NO changes made to the dish or receiver.

I'm beginning to suspect that temperature may have something to do with it (at least partly). I don't believe cloud cover was an issue as the night in question was quite clear. The night that the Tube was missing was very cool. I know as there was a blackout that night and when I went outside (expecting wind or storms) there were no clouds. Stars were brilliant (no light polution) but it was very cool; wind non-existent.

The Tube is much better than the MTV(s) or VH1(s) and I hope it stays available. The person that sold it to me off eBay took a picture of it receiving of all stations The TUBE; so she must have liked this station as well.

I can tell I didn't grow up on Music Television. I like The Tube, but usually end up leaving it on in the background when I'm typing or reading. If I haven't heard the song in awhile, I'll look up. Their music choice seems to be far less about whatever is the flavor of the month than the big name music networks. I'm sure the target demo is probably older than MTV or a little more knowledgable than VH1.

Anyway, the 11720 transponder comes in about 49% on an average day, but tends to fade out at 9am, but it fine by 5pm. I've read before that the TP is a little weak thanks to a neighboring EchoStar bird.

I missed out on Deluxe, but hopefully it's just slow on getting going.

I tried getting The Tube but my signal is non existant and this is with a 0.3 lnb with a winegard dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts