Did I miss Hopper/Joey pricing announcement?

And I remember when they waived the TV2 fees on the additional receivers then later tacked the additional $7 charge on our bills. After they done this along with charging consumers DVR fees on receivers they said they would never charge the fee for, I will be weary if they give us a good price on each Joey as I can only see the price rise later on.

And I remember when they waived the TV2 fees on the additional receivers then later tacked the additional $7 charge on our bills. After they done this along with charging consumers DVR fees on receivers they said they would never charge the fee for, I will be weary if they give us a good price on each Joey as I can only see the price rise later on.

Agreed. DISH went from NO dvr fees to DVR FEES on every DVR in your house, then partial DVR fees rolled into ever increasing gigantic Additional receiver fees. Like Charlie said long ago in one of his chats that DISH been leaving money on the table for so long, when the competition had been charging for it. From then on the DVR FEES were created, grew and expanded. Charlie doesn't leave ANY money on the table ever since.

When the equipment rental is 50% of the programming ... really??? ... that is just lame. If Hopper and Joey is going to end up being a good percentage of my programming ... I will not buy into that.

I haven't been on here since yesterday afternoon so I'm not sure if Scott posted anything about it. We just got our Dishchat email today and it did say that the Hopper would be available in March. When watching the chat all they would say is late 1st quarter which would make March about right. This also confirms what Scott had been saying it would probably be released. I still haven't heard anything about prices. They should give us that info in the February retailer chat or maybe even the March chat if the Hopper doesn't get released until the very last week of the month. That's about about all the news I have if you want to consider it new at all.

I haven't been on here since yesterday afternoon so I'm not sure if Scott posted anything about it. We just got our Dishchat email today and it did say that the Hopper would be available in March. When watching the chat all they would say is late 1st quarter which would make March about right. This also confirms what Scott had been saying it would probably be released. I still haven't heard anything about prices. They should give us that info in the February retailer chat or maybe even the March chat if the Hopper doesn't get released until the very last week of the month. That's about about all the news I have if you want to consider it new at all.

That should give D* enough time to run out of their first batch of HR34s.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)