Did VOOM employees get a new notice?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jnardone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
The satbiznews article said:

"some sources said VOOM's employees were told late yesterday they would not be terminated right away as was suggested in a notice they received several weeks ago, and could remain in their jobs through the end of the new month."

Were VOOM employees told anything yesterday?

Voom

jnardone said:
The satbiznews article said:

"some sources said VOOM's employees were told late yesterday they would not be terminated right away as was suggested in a notice they received several weeks ago, and could remain in their jobs through the end of the new month."

Were VOOM employees told anything yesterday?

I hope these is just a April Fool Joke but it doesn't look like it. :D

Spike said:
I just spoke to a CSR. She got a raise!
CSRs are outsourced employees and not part of Rainbow DBS. I find it hard to believe Dolan Sr. will call it quits at this juncture, but we won't know diddly-squat until Cablevision, Rainbow DBS or VOOM releases this information. :confused:

Too bad CSR's are subcontracted. They wont get their notice until the very last day and will probably be kept totally in the dark.

Employees were given *a* notice, but the article is not entirely correct about what it says...

It does not specify in any way how long people would stay employed. It does reiterate that employees will be payed through (near) the end of April as previously published in their original WARN letter.

The rest of the letter is not germaine to the future survival of Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts