DirecTV 10 Signal Reading Thread(Transponders are Hot!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
103-B Readings-- Martindale, Texas

tp1-77, tp2-86, tp3-80, tp4-85, tp5-77, tp6-85, tp7-79, tp8-83
tp9-79, tp10-86, tp11-79, tp12-83, tp13-80, tp14-88
tp17-84, tp22-95

All go in Southern MN

All the transponders are live on 103(b) here in Southern Minnesota (Owatonna). Readings are from 90-100 across all transponders.

mmulet

Sorry but, do anyone else agree that its getting boring to read every few minutes the same thing? This and that person has so many TP's at this percentage! This is getting really sad! :p

Sorry but, do anyone else agree that its getting boring to read every few minutes the same thing? This and that person has so many TP's at this percentage! This is getting really sad! :p

I know... its sad to think that I am a grown man participating in this. Although not as much as some! :)

To the point of insanity! LOL

Like kids on a long trip..............

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

LOL!

I got all transponders here in Houston. Hopefully this means we're gonna be live soon.

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

LOL!

I have to go potty......

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

LOL!

What More insane is the number of people running to realign their dish. I they unbalance their dish to get a stronger signal on 103 it going to screw them once the 99 goes online. SIGH:smug

New guy here....

Getting signal on transponders but they are very high 50s on some some are 60's then a few 70s and 1 or 2 80's.

On other sats i see 89-95 signals.

So here is the question 771 or not when live.

PS. Hr-20-100

What More insane is the number of people running to realign their dish. I they unbalance their dish to get a stronger signal on 103 it going to screw them once the 99 goes online. SIGH:smug

You know how that goes, we will cross that bridge when we get there.

I looked at mine again tonight when I saw people say the others were back on. I am getting some damn good signals on all 4 sat's.

Fricken installer and his meter wasn't able to get a good signal on 101 (like 50's to maybe 60's when he did it), much less 103(b). I went out there and barely touched the thing and fixed my 101's up into the upper 80's to upper 90's.

The people that call themselves installers should be fined every time a customer has to call for a realign or do it themselves. Then maybe they will do a good job.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)