DirecTV 12 How Will We Know?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And if you havent seen any of the "WWII in HD" stuff, go get it! Some of it was available for download via VOD and more on one of the HD channels.

I believe it was History Channel HD and History Channel VOD had it (might be mistaken)...:confused:

With the successful launch of the DirecTV 12 satellite, I was wondering, will my receiver just all of a sudden see it? Will it automatically be listed with my other satellites on the signal strength screen when it goes live later this year?

Just watch this board. People will be going freaking nuts when DirecTV ads 80 PPV channels. :rant:

Just watch this board. People will be going freaking nuts when DirecTV ads 80 PPV channels. :rant:

Well i wouldn't be surprised if they did that. :mad: I'm hoping for Travel channel HD to be one of the first ones to launch after 12 is ready to go!

Out of everything left in HD, I just wanna see ESPNU by August and BBCHD ASAP.

That'll cover all channels I record off.

Just a small point of correction

We do not get the BBC we get BBCA which is a combonation of the various BBC channels in terms of programing. As someone who spent time over there there is a difference andit is noticeable.

But hopefully soon here we should see BBC America in HD and ESPNU also.

It certainly didn't help that this "FUD" was based largely on quotes from officers (CTO, acting CEO) of DIRECTV.

That's EXACTLY how FUD is done. You take something that is partly true, then add your own spin to make it sound like it's worse than it is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)