DirecTV 12 How Will We Know?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
STONECOLD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all I wanted was something to look forward to!!!!!!!!! This is the bone I am talking about, I have never heard of the Africa Channel or Fearnet, but if they are in HD, I will be checking them out!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!

Out of that whole list, I watch 0 of those channels (WGN during baseball season). It is nice to see some of the channels coming in HD that many on here do want.

BTW, what is the Africa channel?

this would explain speculation at dbstalk that some new hd would be launched before d12 is turned on. about a month ago, i believe 13 or 14 test channels showed up. there are people who track any transponder change on a regular basis.

Out of that whole list, I watch 0 of those channels (WGN during baseball season). It is nice to see some of the channels coming in HD that many on here do want.

I'm with you, except that I won't even watch WGN during baseball season. I'll be watching MLB EI then.

Pretty disappointing from my perspective.

No Travel HD, no AMC HD, no Chiller HD, no additional premium movie channels HD, no TCM HD. I'm going 0-10 on my top 10 channels I'd like to get in HD.

I'm with you, except that I won't even watch WGN during baseball season. I'll be watching MLB EI then.

Pretty disappointing from my perspective.

No Travel HD, no AMC HD, no Chiller HD, no additional premium movie channels HD, no TCM HD. I'm going 0-10 on my top 10 channels I'd like to get in HD.

Tom,
I would get to disappointed, this is only a few channels that have been mentioned, I'm sure there will be plenty more.

This is crazy. Nothing but Garbage HD. Maybe that' the next channel. Yes it is GARBAGE HD!

Hey, it's somethin and better than nothin...

Plus I have to agree with Jimbo, maybe this is only a small taste of what is coming.

A little more positive now, thanks again Stone Cold.

If you watch Discovery Theater they have had some Military stuff on ...

And if you havent seen any of the "WWII in HD" stuff, go get it! Some of it was available for download via VOD and more on one of the HD channels.

Its thousands of hours of often private footage that was obtained, cleaned up and since its analog and some of it quite high quality and in good condition, converted to HD. A lot of it is amazingly crisp and highly detailed. And much of it in color.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts