DirecTV: $54.95 for HD and $44.95 for SD PPV >>> Friday's bout!!! Thanks Voom!!!

bradley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 9, 2004
DirecTV: $54.95 for HD and $44.95 for SD PPV >>> Friday's bout. Thanks Voom!!!

DirecTV: $54.95 for HD and $44.95 for SD PPV for Friday's bout.

DishNetwork: $44.95 for 2 feeds.

Cable: $44.95

Voom: $0.00 for HD feed (best price)

I wonder how much it's costing voom for this? I mean not just loss of potential revenue but actual $$$ they have to shell out.

Well, I have not stake in VOOM and I just see it as a "freebie" for whatever reason. Do not know who is paying the bill and have no need to know as long as I am not paying the bill. I'll just relax and enjoy it tonight. :)

This is a funny question because I was going to buy it if it wasn't free. Basically I have about 10 people coming over. Plus me. I would have divided the $55 up by 11 people and had everybody pitch in $5. That would have worked. But now it's free. Yay Voom!!

BTW. I love the graphic they have on channel 711 right now.

You could still tell them you had to pay for it and make a little profit.

bruce said:
You could still tell them you had to pay for it and make a little profit.

I think that good publicity is far more important for Voom at this point than a small profit (or, quite likely, smaller loss even if we pay $50).

Thank You Voom.
I Am Having A Large Fight Party.
One Room With An 87"Diag. HD Screen & Another With A 78" Diag. HD Screen (Two Voom stb's)

This Will Be The Party Of The Summer!! Unless Tyson Goes Mental & Kills The Guy in the First Round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)