Directv.com down, cant login to NFL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Holysmoke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
I am not home and was watching sunday ticket online. now the site is down.

Apparently DTV underestimated the number of madden 25 subscribers.:mad: It's a known issue for the pc.Fortunately I was able to get the ST app for the kindle fire,it's working on it.Ipad is reported to work as well.Call centers and dtv forum are almost overloaded with complaints.

Apparently DTV underestimated the number of madden 25 subscribers.:mad: It's a known issue for the pc.Fortunately I was able to get the ST app for the kindle fire,it's working on it.Ipad is reported to work as well.Call centers and dtv forum are almost overloaded with complaints.

The Android tablets are working as well.

You've been around long enough to know that the 1st week of the NFL season is always a work in progress and that there is always an issue somewhere and to expect long waits to contact people .

You've been around long enough to know that the 1st week of the NFL season is always a work in progress and that there is always an issue somewhere and to expect long waits to contact people .
You would think that after a few years of experience with Internet delivered products, DIRECTV would be able to anticipate some of these problems.

The Android tablets are working as well.

Yea I've been around long enough no doubt.One big reason I left DTV years ago.The Madden offer was available almost 2 months ago,DTV had plenty of time to be prepared for online streaming.

Wasn't able to watch any of the early games via pc,they got it working by the second half of the late games.:rolleyes: Pretty epic fail imo.

Wasn't able to watch any of the early games via pc,they got it working by the second half of the late games.:rolleyes: Pretty epic fail imo.

Sadly, seems to happen every year. You'd think after failed attempts season after season they'd get it right by game 1

I'm sure they have a much higher streaming demand on week one than any other part of the season. The madden offer probably didn't help either. The goal for all of these Internet based businesses seems to be to save money by running the fewest servers they can get away with. They probably don't want to pay for a bunch of excess servers they won't need when the demand dies down after week 1. The same thing seems to happen with every huge online video game release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You would also think that being in a partnership promotion with EA,they would have known just how many more subs to expect.I wouldn't be surprised,to have the exact same thing happen on the early games next Sunday.Last rep I spoke with said it should be fixed,will have to wait and see.I suppose on the bright side of things,the Eagles are on nationally this week and next.After that Sunday ticket will be the only way I can watch a full Eagles game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts