DirecTV Loyalty Progam

Status
Please reply by conversation.
perhaps, much of the confusion could have been eliminated if directv has clearly stated that to begin with. if so, there would not have been a need for me to send a polite email to them this morning because of my confusion and frustration. in any event, i hope they iron the kinks out soon. and i'm glad they're taking comments, like mine, to heart!!

So I have to wait til January to see anything? Geez!

I'll be with D* for 13yrs in September and I spend 140.00 a month and I'm not eligable either...:mad:

Ok here is the way it works...

I am posting this message here instead of bits and pieces as I don't want to water things down or miss quote someone. Normally I will not directly quote someones message, but am here so you can see the passion and fire behind this loyalty program.

Now that I have read this I have a better understanding of the program and respect what DirecTV is trying to do here. :)

Thanks Scott. That helps clear up a lot of confusion.

Mines not till Feb. But I call in yesterday to find out some info on something and was ask if I new about the Loyalty Progam and I said I new it was coming and she said we'll you can have $5 off for 6 months or a year free of Straz ( I have been with them for 10 years) I took the starz , but when I check the other day , it say I wasnt eligable. Strange

I logged in today, and got a big red box that said you are not eligible to participate in this program.......WTF?

I've been a loyal customer since 1996........
not to mention I subscribe to everything and their brother!!

I'm out of my contract period, so maybe it's time to be loyal to someone else!:mad:

same thing here...customer since 97', still in contract, and I don't qualify.:mad::mad:

No wonder. We signed up in December of '05 and it says not eligible. Since then, they've taken away channels and when I look online, they want to charge $200 for another HD DVR. What a joke.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)