DirecTV messes up NFL Sunday Ticket again

O so the app/online had issues ... I saw something on reddit but via satellite DirecTV didnt have any issues

Was able to watch multiple games no issues

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: comp9 and Jimbo
I watched the ST all day today, no issues ...

Oh, they had issues with the Streaming version, you'd think they would mention THAT in the headline instead of making it sound like ST is down today.

One person made a great point, IF the NFL goes to Streaming only, can't wait for the complaints to come around when the feeds online don't work consistently like they should, but don't.

Reactions: SamCdbs and dtv757
Was sitting outside at local brewery, half the feeds were unavailable on the early games....I just gave up trying.

But streaming is so much better! We should all switch to streaming! Satellite is dead and too expensive! Streaming is the future!

Get the @#%! out of here with that, good old REAL Directv works just fine! Every game works!

Not always true. I've had several instances where the rain stopped me from watching games. Recent example is when the Cowboys played the Packers. I missed the potential game tying field goal that the Cowboys missed because of the rain.

No major issues with Sunday Ticket, TV works fine, App works fine, sometimes it kicks me off a game but it's been good this season, I use it to watch RedZone Channel on my iPad.

Today got apology email from Direct TV and because of it you get NFL season ticket max.....Not sure what more you get for that?

Reason #45876 why steaming is not appropriate for major live sports or other events watched by large numbers of people live.

Enjoy your Netflix and YouTubes and saving $4. Meanwhile, people that actually like TV are doing just fine the normal way, thank you very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)