Disappointed lifetime members post HERE

Sky Angel Dust Up? | Phil Cooke and The Change Revolution

this website has some more unhappy SA lifetimers, people appear to be heading towards some sort of a law suit........

Sky Angel headquarters is located in Naples, Florida and their telephone number is: 239-403-9130. Call them and tell them the truth. If you don't receive a return phone call, continue to call DAILY until you do.

Good luck with that and I wish you best. But what it will boil down to is another lawsuit that will tie up the court and waste money. There really isn't anything to gain from it. Did you ever hear the saying you can't get blood from a stone.

SA was a blessing, be thankful it lasted as long as it did.

SA was a blessing, be thankful it lasted as long as it did.

And it continues to bless a new generation of subscribers who are able to and choose to subscribe to Sky Angel IPTV.....

I was never able to get a satellite signal at 61.5....but can subscribe to IPTV and love it!!!

And I was warned during this past year by my local satellite installer that I am about to lose all ability to point the satellite from my dish due to very tall and dense trees in neighboring yards. I would have lost the service anyway.

I'm disappointed also but wish them the best. I've forgiven them, they need it like all of us need forgiveness, but won't support their endeavor because of their dishonesty.

I've come to the conclusion after reading all of these posts here and elsewhere that SA must have changed up the wording of the contracts to where they could modify their satellite service at their discretion. I don't know when after 1997 they modified the contracts because over a year ago when the first rumormill got started I dug through and found my contract and it DOES NOT say anything about them being able to modify the contract at their wishes. I can certainly see that if they put that clause in the contract that they can change it then lifetimers won't have a leg to stand on and their probably aren't nearly as many lifetimers with the old wording as with the new. I don't know, but I suspect that some bright lawyer told them they needed to revise their language because it left them open with the old language. Question: all you lifetimers check you contracts and based on when you joined SA, when did the language change????

As far a lawsuit goes, my theory is like has already been mentioned, you can't get blood out a stone(in the south we say turnip)and I would never be after money spent, just to prevent SA from ever pulling the same thing again.

The Bible says we have to forgive, of which I have, but haven't gotten the letter from SA asking for forgiveness from all of their lifetime subscribers for not being upfront with them. Sorry, but that's the cruel world influencing their decisions not to ask for forgiveness.

I've forgiven them, they need it like all of us need forgiveness, but won't support their endeavor because of their dishonesty.

I have often wrestled with that concept. You can forgive the deed but true forgiveness in it's purist form would completely forget the matter as though it never happened. But nobody in their right mind would, for example, forgive a murderer for killing their kid and then want the killer to immediately be released, so in this life I think as imperfect beings the best we can do is forgive with qualifications and let Jesus worry about unconditional forgiveness. ;)

I was one of those early adopters too. Probably don't still have the contract because after all it was supposed to be a Christian ministry and you can only hold on to so much clutter. So while I will forgive, I too will avoid short of a major act of repentance on the part of Dominion.

I am highly pissed that a supposed christian organization pulls stuff like this and hop that a lawsuit shuts them down permanetely..... as a example to others of bad dishonest behavior.

You don't sound like the kind of person who was interested in Sky Angel anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts