Diseqc confusing the motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.
what a dumbass..

yeah all motors have a diseqc switch built in. yeah sure..There are a couple but my SG2100 sure as heck doesn't
one port in
one port out :)

txsgent said:
I run the sg2100 motor and I do not use a diseq external switch.. (I can't spell, but I hack so therefore I need no Diseqc switch) I go to all satellites, and watch all channels that I chose to program (steal and hack) into my system. Why you all think you need the external diseq in addition to that, I will not understand... (you don't understand cause all you do is hack D* and E*) just my view... (your view on hacking?) If you need to use in addition an external switch to make it work, then it is more than likely your receiver, that is not compatible or you have a faulty disq in your motor.. (you are faulty, learn to spell)

Wow, never thought a simple post of mine could weed out another hacker. Funny thing about him, he seemed to think we all are hackers. To him, it may seem, that we all hack, but don't talk about it, hence the phrase "no hack talk"

All in a days worth of fun.

Last edited:
A funny thing, but these guys aren't hackers, really. They're mostly kids who want free tv. The real hackers are probably more to be admired. At least, they know the technology and work hard at code breaking. Rest of this bunch are just riding on the efforts of a few, in a particularly juvenile manner. Pardon me , but my 60 years is starting to show !

:)

I hear ya. I actually tried to explain FTA to a co-worker of mine and before I could finish, he's like "oh s**t, you gonna be gettin all the channels with the black box" I'm like dude, i'm not hacking, it's free to air channels from the satellites. I think North America has some catching up to do.

brentb636 said:
A funny thing, but these guys aren't hackers, really. They're mostly kids who want free tv. The real hackers are probably more to be admired. At least, they know the technology and work hard at code breaking. Rest of this bunch are just riding on the efforts of a few, in a particularly juvenile manner. Pardon me , but my 60 years is starting to show ! :)

You hit the nail on the head. I've studied the math behind encryption and decryption and the few who break the encryption systems really are big brains if misguided ones. The rest as you say are just people who want free tv, and as we've seen, some not the sharpest tool in the shed. None of them are doing it for any higher moral goal and certainly wouldn't understand the very interesting mathematical constructs involved in encryption, compression, etc. I haven't made it to 60 yet but we're on the same page :)

Most of those code guys have legitimate subscriptions, as well. They know that whatever they crack is only temporary, and only do it for the challenge. They still pay for their everyday programming. (But, what they are doing is still illegal, and helping others to steal services.)

OTOH, most of the thieves, pirates, etc are idiots who often fancy themsleves as techies. I laugh at the technical advice I see spewn about on those pirate forums. They wouldn't know a linear LNB, HH motor, or Diseqc switch if it bit them on the leg. All they know is how to set up E* and B* dishes and switches to steal programming.

(And another thing. Many of those sites are stricter on using coarse language than even SatGuys. Yet, they have no problem with theft. No f-words allowed. But, theft of services is AOK! :rolleyes: )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts