Dish #2 most hated company in america

I have been a Dish customer since 96. I have had several problems in the past, some were fixed with ease some were not. Some were only fixed after emailing the CEO.
However, since last year I have had nothing but the very best service from Dish, because i have a direct person up in the chain to call. I was assigned this person from the executive office. Mind you I do drop $175 a month, but regardless I feel like they respect me as a customer and value my commitment with them.

Some just gripe and complain to get free things, I never do that and that will also show in my track record with them.

Thank you Dish.

So, yeah I disagree with article and they should talk to customers who have been with Dish for a long time and not the ones who jump ship every 2 years and come on this board to whine.

Truth is not conspiracy. I've been a mod before, I know the bribery and shenanigans that goes around on a HT site and people that want your business, same is true here and DBS.

Until someone can show verifiable proof, I will remain skeptical.
Are such things possible? Sure. Are they probable? Not in a widespread volume.
If what you claim is pervasive, then the entire thing may as well be permitted to burn itself down.

247wallst.com/2013/01/09/the-...n-america-2/2/.

Look at the date in the link you posted. It isn't newly posted. :rolleyes:

And here is the thread back in January discussing that exact same article:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/302215-Dish-2-most-hated-company-in-america (post#39)
Jesus Christ....The STORY I linked to was posted the day I started the thread.
Gee I guess your investigative skills should have us branding you Sherlock Holmes. Good for you.
Get off my back

So are you one of the ones that consider anyone who has a bad experience with Dish a whiner? I have had no problems with Dish at all. I know others who have and their not whiners. Their just people that have had a few problems with Dish. By the way so what if someone wants to jump ship every two years. Who are you to judge? I'm glad you like Dish and are loyal that's great. Don't bag on people that switch to save money. It's a TV provider that's all. I am loyal to my wife, my country and my Buckeyes. TV providers will never rank up there.

Just because someone had a problem doesn't make them a whiner. So yea the article could be correct.

Until someone can show verifiable proof, I will remain skeptical.
Are such things possible? Sure. Are they probable? Not in a widespread volume.
If what you claim is pervasive, then the entire thing may as well be permitted to burn itself down.

I'd consider you as suspect #1, considering you posted an article from 5 months ago, then tried to act like it was new. Also ignoring the fact you've been called out to as much and chose not to reply.

Jesus Christ....The STORY I linked to was posted the day I started the thread.
Gee I guess your investigative skills should have us branding you Sherlock Holmes. Good for you.
Get off my back
Jesus H Christ. It doesn't take ANY investigative skills to look at that URL and know how old the article is.

Getting really tired of these types articles being posted mostly by those that left E* in a huff to start with. There will always be articles like this about both E & D as well as all the major cable networks too.

Especially with those redneck "Hapah" commercials why wouldn't they be.

Annoying :eek:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

like me some
1) J.C. Penney for socks.pj's
3) T-Mobile USA 11 years happy happy joy
8) Nokia same phone model for those 11 years....... that's right
9) Sears Holding Corp. get the humidifier and parts there & tools
10) Hewlett-Packard---- this is one ........last one lasted 5+ years

I have and it sounds like a New England accent in the Hoppa commercials. Are there red necks in New England ?? Sure!
I would much rather look at the Genie Girl then them 3 idiots.

I have and it sounds like a New England accent in the Hoppa commercials. Are there red necks in New England ?? Sure!

Are we seriously arguing about who's commercial is better now? LOL The redneck argument is pretty classy too. I would bet there are some form of rednecks in every state. I really don't see any reason to argue with someone about Dish on here when they have a DirecTV blimp as their pic.

I myself haven't really noticed anyone pushing a product as if they were benefiting from it. I do however see plenty of fanboy, loyalist or whatever you what to call them backing their favorite products.

4. Gotta count Grandpa!

Are we seriously arguing about who's commercial is better now? LOL The redneck argument is pretty classy too. I would bet there are some form of rednecks in every state. I really don't see any reason to argue with someone about Dish on here when they have a DirecTV blimp as their pic.
I personally prefer the Directv commercials. Typically funnier.

Overall I would agree but the Boston Guy commercials are Dish's best in a very long time. I myself enjoyed the astronaut commercials when they first announced free HD.

The cost of their pricing and battles with carriers is going to show up somewhere, and even with how little these surveys are of value they provide some indication of the cost.

Personally I've been both very frustrated by dish, as well as satisfied. Frustrated by the constant fee fighting because they can hide that from the actual "price" of the service. Satisfied with how they handled the AMC thing.

I myself haven't really noticed anyone pushing a product as if they were benefiting from it. I do however see plenty of fanboy, loyalist or whatever you what to call them backing their favorite products.
Who's arguing?
And if it walks like a Duck ....

---

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)