Dish 622 L4.05 Software (the software formerly known as 409)

Here in Colo. Springs CO with L409 129/11- 31,129/27- 36, 129/31- 51. 119/12 - 62
110/12 - 98. My HDD temps are very strange showing Hi of 137, Low 107, Avg 84 the last time I checked Hi and Low were the same and Avg was 121 that was last week with L405. The unit is much cooler to the touch. I do not check daily so I don't know if this came with L409 last night.

She's real fine my 409
She's real fine my 409
My 409

Well i saved my pennies and i saved my dimes
(giddy up giddy up 409)
For i knew there would be a time
(giddy up giddy up 409)
When i would buy a brand new 409
(409, 409)
Giddy up giddy up giddy up 409
(giddy up giddy up 409)
(409 409 409 409)

Until you get L4.10 ;) :D

You Kind of lost me here Smith, P. it just seems to take days for me to get updates after they are posted here on the site and was thinking maybe they start relase of them in different lacations first is all.

Thanks

Good so far on my CBS OTA

Only fix in the software is a fix for a HDMI issue when turning on your receiver from standby.

Other then that its the same as L4.06

I got 409 from 405 last night. I have suffered through a Soap, and it seems to be stable on the CBS OTA channel I was having issues with. My signal strength meters are still the same though? I have CBS and PBS at 100 signal strength. I thought they were lowering those in the 406 update?

long_time_DNC; said:
The new signal meter algorthm is a trip to watch on 129! That puppy swings almost like a clock pendulum! :D

TP11 maxes out at 43
TP27 maxes out at 48
TP31 maxes out at 59

When the wobble bottomed-out, TP11 was at 13 and the bar had turned from green to a gold-ish color. Interesting.

I'm right in that ballpark too. Glad you posted the new numbers because I had someone working on my chimney yesterday (converting fireplace to natural gas) and I wasn't sure if they might have bumped the dish.

I got 409 from 405 last night. I have suffered through a Soap, and it seems to be stable on the CBS OTA channel I was having issues with. My signal strength meters are still the same though? I have CBS and PBS at 100 signal strength. I thought they were lowering those in the 406 update?

Meter change is in the point dish screen for sat signal not ota.

Menu 6 >> 1 >> 1.

I think the OTA was sensitivity. They did not change the OTA meter but seemed to have fixed my problem with pixelation.

Recording playback messed up

I think the OTA was sensitivity. They did not change the OTA meter but seemed to have fixed my problem with pixelation.

OK, thanks. I just started playing back a recording of Shark Boy and Lava Girl for the kids, and it's video is all messed up. It's happening from both the HDMI and Component output. Choppy and macro blocking city. Can someone else test some of their recordings?

Not sure

OK, thanks. I just started playing back a recording of Shark Boy and Lava Girl for the kids, and it's video is all messed up. It's happening from both the HDMI and Component output. Choppy and macro blocking city. Can someone else test some of their recordings?

I'm not sure I have watched this recording before. I have not seen any problems with some of my other recordings though, so maybe it was a bad recording to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts