Dish 622 L4.05 Software (the software formerly known as 409)

extra storage would be nice ....if it wasnt limited to only the Dish Box. Be nice to occationally move something from DVR to my PC but am sure it will never happen :(

hehe, at least he uses small fonts. Hey Stone, put those images side by side to take up less height! hehe.

I used to disable signatures and avatars on forums, but you miss out some some fun stuff sometimes.

hehe, at least he uses small fonts. Hey Stone, put those images side by side to take up less height! hehe.

I used to disable signatures and avatars on forums, but you miss out some some fun stuff sometimes.
sorry guys, id do that if i knew how maybe a mod could put my pics side by side for me

what id really like is a flash avatar to switch between the 2 pics like every 5 seconds

Does anyone know if the HDMI bug is now fixed on the ViP622 latest software release. I need to use it now and don't want to have to switch it back if it keeps losing connection.

Does anyone know if the HDMI bug is now fixed on the ViP622 latest software release. I need to use it now and don't want to have to switch it back if it keeps losing connection.

Not sure if you went through a complete review to make sure it was the 622 that had the problem but the only problem I am aware of with HDMI on the 622 was that the physical jack was coming lose from the mainboard. Unless this is a specific brand issue with the handshaking that HDMI does, I don't think there was a general HDMI software bug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)