Dish Adds More HD - Full Time NFL Channel HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Directv looks good to me if they add fulltime nesn hd on july 1st, but thats a regional advantage.

you know, all these people are giving Directv the ol right hook right now, and as far as I see it, when they get their other sat's up, its just going to get brighter and brighter for directv, and while voom was nice,give me more sports, and other national HD! i for one think what directv is doing is right, and also, Dish is def. a quality product now, that Directv will either match or exceed, I dont see Directv letting them get that far out ahead!

I like D* but I getting tired of watching E* add all of these channels. We're going want NFL-HD when football season starts.

you have NFL HD its called sunday ticket, plus I am sure Directv will add it, good things come to those who wait, I know I havent been a directv sub long (heck I am not even installed yet, lol) but I have been reading up and learning about them, and I am willing to give them their time! just give it time, cause the pasture is always greener on the other side, but thats cause there is alot more cow piles.

charper1 said:
Thought DirecTV was already airing the HD portions of NFL Chnl HD programming in the mid/upper 90's?

They are ....
It's just not on FULL time, like they are shouting about with D*.

I don't like to watch re runs of football anyway, so I don't need it till August when the
games start for real.

Jimbo

plus I had the nfl network with dish network, and not everything is HD, plus dont you just want the games to be in HD anyways? I mean really I dont care about people sitting around talking about the teams being in HD, but that is just me.

edit: dish network in first sentence use to say directv, gave wrong provider by accident!

Last edited:
Agreed! The channel may be full-time but like ESPN HD I doubt all the programming will be, so who really needs it. Unlike ESPN or ESPN2 until the season they will have little of interest as stated above me. It just another addition just to claim an addition of any sort and pump up the "total" without really pumping the usefullness IMHO.

I don't need The Rich Eisen Network in HD all the time. Just as long as the games the network will air this fall are in HD, whether on its own channel or in the 90s is fine with me. Speaking of Rich Eisen, he's good, but talk about overexposed on that channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)