Dish find?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I've found someone who has a dish located about 175 miles from me that they are interested in getting rid of....sorry no pictures....here's the info...any ideas what it might be? Quote from the guys email.....,my dish is 4 sections bolted together and is 10’ in diameter and gray in color. I believe it is aluminum. I do not know the brand. I had it hooked up with a Houston Tracker System. Thanks! for any info. Blind:)

That's not much info to go on but I think the Perfect 10 dishes were more gray-colored than black. Also, I think their feed support arms attach clear out at the edge of the dish, whereas a UniMesh attached between the edge and the center? Both of those brands are made in 4 sections.

Need pics! :)

175 miles is a long way to go after a dish, only a real MANIAC would travel THAT far (or farther!) to procure a dish!!!

And yes, I have gone much farther than that.

"Hello, my name is phlatwound, and I am a satellite dish addict/MANIAC......." :D

false assumption:

10' solid? Only 175 miles?....ROAD TRIP!!!!
Solid? Who said "solid"?
...but I'd still go get it if it's one of the models mentioned above.

Just hope it's not some rag-tag POS with a bunch of hail-dented and ripped-out panels.
So, I might also ask about condition before going... if not pictures.

Thanks for the input. I wish I had more info. I've found a 6-8 footer closer to me which I might go for. Just waiting on a return email. The guy is willing to take it down for me too. I looked for a cband dish for a while and now its raining them...gotta love it. Blind:)

Ok here's the deal on the 10 footer. It's at the point where I'm to "make an offer" as to the price. I'm going to try and get the 6-8 foot dish from another guy. If anyone is interested in the 10 footer it is in Kentucky...Lake Cumberland, Jamestown area I believe. If anyone is interested I can give you the guys email etc...on the 10 footer. Might be worth it for someone who lives closer than my 175 miles each way. Blind

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts