DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

Payment question... my autopay is scheduled to be on the 7th of every month. I just checked my credit card statement online, and as of today (3/10) Dish has not processed my autopayment. If I am understanding the previous posts correctly, I am waiting for a paper copy of my bill in the mail, and then I will pay it with the link that Dish has setup?
Do you get your bill in snail mail or email?

Do you get your bill in snail mail or email?
I get it in email. The bill comes through on the 24th of each month, and then autopay is on the 7th. The last email for my bill I received was on Jan. 24th, and autopay went through on Feb. 7. Never received my Feb. 24th email bill and my autopay was not processed on Mar 7th.

I get it in email. The bill comes through on the 24th of each month, and then autopay is on the 7th. The last email for my bill I received was on Jan. 24th, and autopay went through on Feb. 7. Never received my Feb. 24th email bill and my autopay was not processed on Mar 7th.
Same thing happen to me.

Reactions: BarnRat
Exactamundo!

Exactly the same for me. Exact same dates too, 24th and 7th. I never received Feb 24th email notification and my (credit card) autopay was not processed on Mar 7th.

Last edited:
"MY" suggestion to those that have lost access to HBO. Purchase a month subscription directly through HBO. You may have to use a different email address. Once Dish is back call them and explain. No guarantee but I would bet they would compensate you fairly in some way. YES, it's not the best solution but under the circumstances.

And or second option call HBO tell them you are a subscriber through Dish and ask if they can do something. Reauthorize you, give you a month or at least a discount.

Reactions: charlesrshell
"MY" suggestion to those that have lost access to HBO. Purchase a month subscription directly through HBO. You may have to use a different email address. Once Dish is back call them and explain. No guarantee but I would bet they would compensate you fairly in some way. YES, it's not the best solution but under the circumstances.

And or second option call HBO tell them you are a subscriber through Dish and ask if they can do something. Reauthorize you, give you a month or at least a discount.
Or this

Payment question... my autopay is scheduled to be on the 7th of every month. I just checked my credit card statement online, and as of today (3/10) Dish has not processed my autopayment. If I am understanding the previous posts correctly, I am waiting for a paper copy of my bill in the mail, and then I will pay it with the link that Dish has setup?
I have a number for Customers to call Customer Support now with billing issuess or if you were on pause and need to come off it and resume service.
866-333-3474

Expect heavy call volume, so please be patient

I have a number for Customers to call Customer Support now with billing issuess or if you were on pause and need to come off it and resume service.
866-333-3474

Expect heavy call volume, so please be patient
Customers can now select the option to have us call them back. So far it's working pretty good.

What they've learned is that if there's a mistake in the process, or the box wasn't pulled in the tech's work order on his phone - which has been common, it just will NOT activate. I have a tech who installed one on the 24th, it was replaced several days later - along with everything else - and has never activated, I wish I had an answer as to why
Today I was able to get a few receivers activated from last week. What I figured out is that every single receiver I've submitted to management for a hit or activation just never got entered in. Each account that had a receiver replaced was still showing the old receivers. But was able to fix everyone's activation issues today after a lot of waiting on the phone.

Nobody lost access to HBO just to the HBOMax app. You got the HBOMax app access because you subbed to HBO on Dish. While it is a perk to have this access it is not something you paid for, you paid for HBO and you have that even today.

I meant the HBOMax app. I understand they have only lost the app access. I saw a few complaints and was just trying to offer them a solution. I feel Dish is at least another week probably more with this slow restoration process. I am very much looking forward to the new changes such as the hold call back option.

I meant the HBOMax app. I understand they have only lost the app access. I saw a few complaints and was just trying to offer them a solution. I feel Dish is at least another week probably more with this slow restoration process. I am very much looking forward to the new changes such as the hold call back option.
Yes make sure you post exactly or the DISH (Charlie) loyalty fans will hound you..Lol

Yes make sure you post exactly or the DISH (Charlie) loyalty fans will hound you..Lol
I was only noting that HBO was not lost to Dish customers, so to them they lost nothing. I would say that most Dish customers are probably unaware that the HBOMax app was even available to them because they don't use streaming devices. It's that simple.

I am a very loyal fan of both Charlie and his Dish. I have been a customer from the start. BUT I also see the problems that to be honest is happening too most if not all companies. Sadly, times are much different than when I grew up. Most are very upsetting to me and in my opinion the downfall of our society.

I was only noting that HBO was not lost to Dish customers. I would say that most Dish customers are probably unaware that the HBOMax app was even available to them because they don't use streaming devices. It's that simple.
I know and did not take it in any way but just being helpful which you always try to be!