DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

I am seeing some resports online that DISH is having some issues including with the phone system and their websites.

Anyone having issues?
Yes Having Major problem.. Not Able to Access my Account or the WebPage to log in .. Tried three different Browsers, Tried Calling but only a Recording Saying "Having Internal Issues at Dish but should Not have Service Interuptions" Which is Not Correct.. I am having Service Interuptions.. No Dish Anywhere, No Login To Accout..

Reactions: charlesrshell
You cannot watch on your Dish receiver?
I do not know, as I am traveling and not able to access my account online or any services and being restricted by other services to watch live, as the messages I get from my App comes back says "Not Authorized to have Access, please contact your Service Provider" Which is Dish and I can not contact them by phone or login..

I do not know, as I am traveling and not able to access my account online or any services and being restricted by other services to watch live, as the messages I get from my App comes back says "Not Authorized to have Access, please contact your Service Provider" Which is Dish and I can not contact them by phone or login..
ALL of DISH's online functions are not functioning. :(

Those outages appear to be different.

Dish has been down since Wednesday Night.

All their phone lines appear down. All their internal operations including vpn’s are down. Receivers can not be activated nor can new installs happen. People are also unable to modify or cancel service. VOD is also reported to be down as well including the popular DishScapes channel.

Dish is keeping a very tight lip on this one and I have been getting all my reports from Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
China is getting back at us and hacking DISH, because we shot down their Chinese "weather" balloon.:smug