DISH Help in the South Bend In Area

Maxdout38

Original poster
I hope this is where is put my issue with DISH:

I received:

Exciting Things Happening at SatelliteGuys.US!

Back in December the DISH Network Internet Response Team was formed to help our members with many of their DISH Network issues!  So if you have an issue with your DISH Network service remember to stop on by to SatelliteGuys and post your issue in our DISH Network forum and within minutes you will get help from other members or if the DISH Internet Response Team can help they will jump in to help you out!

Here is my Issue:

Please see my email to DISH Tech Support:

I really don't think anyone understands this issue:

Here is My questions:

I have 2 issues.

1. We receive in South Bend 25.2 THIS Michiana (OTA). I was told the electronic programming guide was available for this channel. In my guide of the VIP622 it is showing 25.1 programming (Not the correct programming).

2. We recently received an SD version of channel 69 (WMYS) here is South Bend. I am receiving the guide on this channel, but on my 69.1 (OTA same Channel) I receive NO programming information.

I've inquired about these issues by phone, but seem to get nowhere.

Can we get these issues resolved?

Thank you from a loyal DISH customer.

Here is DISH's answer:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

The steps outlined below should resolve the issue.

1.) Check that the wiring between your DISH receiver and your over-the-air antenna is configured properly using tech.dishnetwork.com.

2.) Unplug the DISH receiver for 10 seconds and plug back in. It may take up to 5 minutes for the reset process to be completed.

3.) Rescan Over-the-Air Channels to Receiver Access "Local Channels" select "Scan Locals" then "Save".

4.) Contact your local broadcast station or check antennaweb.org. We are a satellite TV provider and have no control over availability/quality of over-the-air broadcasts.

Please visit dishnetwork.com/chat to start a live chat for additional assistance. If chat is unavailable due to high volume please call 1-800-894-9131.

Thank you for your email.

Sincerely,

Debbie 3KK

Where do I go from here? There was a technician as my house on Saturday who put up a new dish that points to the eastern arc. (I now only need (1) Dish).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Maxdout38

Last edited:
2. We recently received an SD version of channel 69 (WMYS) here is South Bend. I am receiving the guide on this channel, but on my 69.1 (OTA same Channel) I receive NO programming information.
looking at a list I see, Dish hasnt added the programming info yet for the OTA channel which is odd as they carry it on the locals

Here is the chanenls you should get guide info on in South Bend
16-01 WNDU
16-02 WNDU2
22-01 WSBT
22-02 WSBT2
22-03 WSBT3
25-01 WCWW
25-02 WCWW2
28-01 WSJV
34-01 WNIT1
34-02 WNIT
34-02 WNIT2
46-01 WHME
46-02 WHME2
57-01 WBND

25-01 WCWW
25-02 WCWW2

25-02 is showing 25-01 programming (Duplicate)
25-02 Just came on the air a few months back. Called THIS Michiana Old Movies (Not carried by DISH)

1. We receive in South Bend 25.2 THIS Michiana (OTA). I was told the electronic programming guide was available for this channel. In my guide of the VIP622 & 612, it is showing 25.1 programming (Not the correct programming).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts