DISH Hopper coming at CES ?

If I am a rumor mongrel then why is everything I posted on the hopper 100% accurate We will see tomorrow :)

I am confident in my sources while they don't have any so they need to act like the grumpy old men they are and call me names all with no real satellite information of their own to share.

Kind of sad actually.
Damn straight that's all this site ever does is spread rumors. :D I'm so astonished that you didn't know that. :haha:haha

LOL, and if you loved that Scott, you will love this!
Seems P Smith isn't a big fan...

Originally Posted by Slamminc11
I would take his "rumors" and connections over yours any day!

DBSTalk.Com - View Single Post - DISH Hopper coming at CES ?
What he don't get is they are not rumors. :)

P Smith is an idiot, I loved how he starting posting FCC documents at DBSTalk like he found them, when we posted them here in AUGUST.

Again we are here getting the facts, where are they? They are home watching SatelliteGuys so they can report what we say. :D

BTW no pics of the real Hopper today, DISH wouldn't even let them place a unit in the Innovations Winners Showcase. I went to their booth at CES Unveiled and they wouldn't talk about Hopper to anyone even though they had the Mascot running all over.

P Smith has ZERO connections, he hasn't posted anything that we didn't post here.

As I said we are here at CES with DISH Network where is he? (Would it be mean for me to guess sitting at home with his mother?) :)

I work hard and spend a lot of money to bring our members this info, so it upsets me when some Armchair quarterback sits at home claiming he knows it all when he hasn't posted anything that was not posted here before.

BTW I would like to apologize to the staff of DBSTalk about my earlier comments, I though the comments about me being a Rumor Monger came from their staff, and that is what set me off. It was not their staff who said it but a member of their site.

I have been very busy here in Las Vegas and have not had a chance until a few minutes ago to check their site to see what was said.

In all honesty I have met many of the DBSTalk staff members and I actually like most that I met, my only problem with them I really have is they play for the wrong team. :D

Scott,

I think my two biggest clarification points are:

1) Will there be an OTA module in any form?

2) Are there any plans to include all locals rather than just the big four in the prime time transponder grab? My area already has PBS in HD and hopefully the CW someday soon, it'd be nice to have those included in the decoding of the entire transponder.

Thanks again for taking the time to get the information first hand.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

i cant wait to hear the comparison and differences between the xip 813 and hr 34 and people that have seen both :) have a great time scott and everyone there with you and cant wait to hear all your reports :) i would love to hear about when dish is going to get bbmp on the 922 and any plans on getting new hd for dish :)

whitewolf8214 said:
i cant wait to hear the comparison and differences between the xip 813 and hr 34 and people that have seen both :) have a great time scott and everyone there with you and cant wait to hear all your reports :) i would love to hear about when dish is going to get bbmp on the 922 and any plans on getting new hd for dish :)

Don't get Bluegras started on the HD. :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Scott, will we be able to watch the Primetime Anytime recording live as it is recording? We would have to choose one of the streams, of course, which might make the viewing at least a few seconds delayed. Or maybe more.

Will you be able to assign permissions to a Joey, like preventing a Joey from deleting any recorded programs?

I have gone through this thread and written down all of the questions I don't have answer to currently.

I will do my best to ask them all today and tomorrow for you. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Two Hopper questions, if they have not already been asked....Will it work with my sling adapter and will it work with my external hard drive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts