This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dish Hopper site is up at Dish.com

lets hope scott but with dish fees they may not be and the fees better be cheaper or more reasonable or they will lose more customers and they will have another failure coming imo

No pricing has been announced yet, but I am hearing the pricing will surprise a lot of folks in a good way.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

The recent hints you've been casually posting about?
Me thinks we need a pow wow in the pub with some sacred brew & casual talk of recent events.

I just want to know two things which I know we still can't answer: 1) when can I get a hopper and two joeys (current subscriber) 2) when can my parents call to have a dish install with a hopper since they would be new subscribers. Also, I estimate they would need two hoppers as they have 5 tvs but that wouldn't matter if they could have a hopper with three joeys and still get two 211k. My dad doesn't care about pricing he just wants good TV.

I thought the way this worked was that the Hopper could feed an HDTV all by itself, and a number of Joeys could be connected as long as not all of them are on at once. I think this might fit your dad's case with 5 HDTVs.